Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    OP, I saw a post from someone a short while ago saying their Hand of A'dal was shared across their characters now.

They still don't work on the beta. They may be referring to that, not the PTR.
    I have Hand of A'dal on my Monk in beta right now.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Madoushi View Post
    I earned that title on my warrior in TBC, you know when PVE was respectable, why not make it account wide?
    Can't see why it would not be account wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I have Hand of A'dal on my Monk in beta right now.
    Yup, I spoke too soon, you're right. It didn't work a couple days ago but it definitely works today.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when you could get the title, I picked up/abandoned that Vial quest numerous times. I would get invited to a guild TK/SSC run, but generally got swapped for another raider many, many times. When they removed it, well, I was just outta luck! I really wish I hadnt have done that abandoning now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    You've put the groundwork down for a flamewar in your own thread in your first post. Good job fine sir.
    He's not wrong, ya know. And I think Blizz simply LOOOOOVES to piss everyone off for no reason.

QQ enough and just hope that they fix horrible changes, as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my biggest regrets in WoW was not leveling my Warrior in Vanilla nad going after that Knight-Captain title. I have Knight Champion on my Druid, Knight-Lieutenant on my mage, several others, but I really wanted it on my warrior.

I should have neglected my mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of stupid to argue that it would cheapen the title if you saw it on a character that didn't earn it. The player earned it, they shouldn't be stuck on a character they don't enjoy because they have things on that character that are no longer available to be earned. Especially considering that Blizzard already stated the various titles and mounts would have level restrictions based on what the minimum required level to complete the achievement associated with the title would have been (as in level 80 for kingslayer, level 70 for Hand of A'dal, ect)

There is really no reason not to allow players who want to switch character not keep the titles THAT THEY AS PLAYERS EARNED. It's not like you can play more than one character on an account at a time, so it's not like you will see any more people than who earned it when it was relevant running around (at least in the case of the BC titles).
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's account-wide, stop crying.