10+ Year Old Account
    LEWANDOWSKIIII

Go go go go go go !
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    1-0 Dortmund well this might end up like yesterday.
    I don't think so. Dortmund as a collective is much weaker than Bayern (though that isn't saying much), and they almost traditionally have a horrible conversion percentage. If Real doesn't give them a bajillion chances they should be able to get away with a low defeat at the very, very least.

Madrid seem to have worked back into the game

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 01:32 PM ----------

1-1 halftime

penalty shoutout for Dortmund, tough call there I think

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a penalty. Ref did the right thing. Then there was this mistake by dortmund and BAM.

Sadly.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

For all of the praise Hummels gets, he sure makes some crucial mistakes in big games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 UEFA Madrid

Dortmund played nice for 15 minutes but now they're laid back. They're in control, but with the goal things may change. We'll see how this one works out.

On a side note, my Malaga jersey arrived today .
    Ohio State Buckeye

LOL, just watched the replay. Reus kick the back of Varanes leg and falls. Could have just as well booked him for diving.

that's not a dive, not a penalty either

running at full speed and clips someones heel, you will fall every time

both were running, reus touch varane legs or well varane leg touch reus no on purpose but well it doesnt matter imo it has to be a penalty

and stupid hummel mistake!
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-24 at 07:53 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was that offside? Because it sure looked offside.

WoW it was a nice play to stay onside.

offside goal?

no replay shown of it though, can't tell

Edit: from replay, good call, he was onside

10+ Year Old Account
    3-1 hat-trick for Lewandowski.

I want lewandowki, reus and hummels for barca now

3-1 good goals by dortmund. <3
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it SAF that was after Lewandowski for awhile?

Edit: penalty for Dortmund
    Last edited by laffling; 2013-04-24 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    umad Norganon?

Dortmund destroying Madrid. Amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I am mad. Are you surprised? Outplayed and outsmarted. Those 11 players don't deserve the white kit.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even have words, I can only hope Dortmund don't get ahead of themselves now

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 10:21 PM ----------

Norganon you CANNOT complain on your keeper though... wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna type this already before I forget.
    I wanna first say that Dortmunds boys have become men today. I tip my hat to them. What an amazing performance. They deserved every goal they scored and I hope they can put up a great fight in Wembley on the 25th of May.
    If Madrid aren't even able to beat Dortmund or at least draw, how will they ever think of defeating Bayern Munich?
    This has to be a wake up call for Spanish football. For years they have played with arrogance and an attitude that says "We'll get this done, don't worry." Madrid need to go re-organize and get a new system. There was hardly any football in them today. Look at Alonso for instance, always with at least 85% pass accuracy, today a measly 65% or so. Same goes for Barca.

Madrid were extremely lucky this year with the referee. I'll be the first to admit it. The arrogance the team has played with should hopefully be gone now. It was a team vs 11 players today. After the 2011-12 season, where everything was destroyed in our path, we thought we could do it again easily this year.

Onwards to next year, for another chance at the 10th European title.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2013-04-24 at 08:37 PM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

dortmund easly could win 5 or 6 -1 if it wasn't for madrid's gk.. oh and referees

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 05:42 PM ----------

haha yesterday it was b4rcel0na, today re4l madr1d

Lewandowski penalty I was so nerveus I didn't watch it, their coach either xD

and yes I'm happy that madrid loss they've been so lucky this year in the champions (with the draws, referees etc) that I thought with that luck they gonna be the champions and they don't deserve it

oh and it seems that Lewandowski is bayern player already.. wtf they don't want competition or what?
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-24 at 08:50 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.