10+ Year Old Account
    You could pick one up from the Eredivisie. Let's not pretend Valdes is a world class keeper.
    Ohio State Buckeye

I know valdes is good and imo he's world class. but he makes stupid mistakes, and they need a new one, anyway I dont expect the new one to do way better stuff, being a goal keeper in barca is hard (sometimes u don't do a shit in 90 min but when you've to do the shit it's hard, thats' what Imean ), since the counter attacks etc are 2v2-3v3 etc..

I just want a new gk
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    You could pick one up from the Eredivisie. Let's not pretend Valdes is a world class keeper.
    So a starter for the Spanish National Team is not world class? He has certainly been better than Casillas.

and I'm hoping for pellegrini to go to man city, he's amazing and plays good football :'D
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    So a starter for the Spanish National Team is not world class? He has certainly been better than Casillas.
    Really? Now you're just talking nonsense. Come on man, he is decent, but nothing else. The only reason he seems good is because he has such a low amount of shots to save.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Really? Now you're just talking nonsense. Come on man, he is decent, but nothing else. The only reason he seems good is because he has such a low amount of shots to save.
    Well he's certainly better than some no name keepers from holland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Well he's certainly better than some no name keepers from holland.
    Vermeer is quite a good keeper.
    Ohio State Buckeye

watch valdes vs france, he's world class, he has a lot of good matches, most of the games he doesn't do shit, and in some he does mistakes but oh well.
    he's not at the level of buffon, casillas, khan ofc xD
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    and shit seems like valdes gonna stay for another season I want a new goalkeeper so bad..
    You aren't going to get better on the market, stick with what you have.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Great goal by Banega

Valencia in the drivers seat now for the last CL spot

10+ Year Old Account
    2-1 to Sevilla! Woohoo!
    Jonas sent off with a straight red, Valencia down to 10 man. Come on Sociedad!
    Ohio State Buckeye

That was a terrible red card. Not sure what the ref saw there. A foul for sure but that even isn't a yellow card.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-2 to Sevilla. Goodness me what a game. Valencia equalize, Sevilla scores from kick off.

EDIT: 4-2! Negredo scores 4 times, what a game.

EDIT2: It's all over, Sevilla 4-3 Valencia and Deportivo 0-1 Real Sociedad. Sociedad are going into the UCL.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2013-06-01 at 08:51 PM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deportivo, Mallorca, and Zaragoza get demoted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I remember when Deportivo were a Champions League team, what happened to them?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Man I remember when Deportivo were a Champions League team, what happened to them?
    $$$

or lack there of happened to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the all important brazil england friendly today!!! We're missing one of our star strikers, wellbeck is injured...Okay our strikeforce is shit, total and utter tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Don't forget the all important brazil england friendly today!!! We're missing one of our star strikers, wellbeck is injured...Okay our strikeforce is shit, total and utter tripe.
    Maybe we don't want to send our best players just in case the stadium collapses?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Maybe we don't want to send our best players just in case the stadium collapses?
    In that case lets just leave joe hart, theo walcott and ashley cole behind, the rest can go!

watching the US - Germany friendly. 2-0 for the US after 16th minutes. Hilarious own goal by Germany for the 2nd.