that goal was totally offside

what's with the linesmen in the CL these past 2 weeks?

it doesn't matter , it wasn't that offside anyway..

willy caballero is awesome, idk why he isn't the gk of argentina.

reus goal? 2-2!!!!

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 05:36 PM ----------

3-2 xDDDDD

offside goal
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Arbeloa is an awful football player. How he starts for the Spanish national team is a complete mystery.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:37 PM ----------

BVB gets a 3rd goal

what a choke job by Malaga. BVB the better team but to allow 2 goals in the 90th minute?
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-04-09 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Arbeloa is an awful football player. How he starts for the Spanish national team is a complete mystery.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:37 PM ----------

BVB gets a 3rd goal

what a choke job by Malaga. BVB the better team but to allow 2 goals in the 90th minute?
    yeah well it isn't easy plus the 3rd was offside and they play with offside trap.. they do it really good
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awful play on Madrid's part. They better pull their shit together in the semi finals and get Arbeloa out of here. I always defended him but these needless red cards are getting tiring.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    and that is why Football is the best sport in the world.

Amazing night of Champions League football.

I'm sad for malaga, I wanted them to win (cuz they're a weak team), but anyway they would lose in the next round

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 05:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Awful play on Madrid's part. They better pull their shit together in the semi finals and get Arbeloa out of here. I always defended him but these needless red cards are getting tiring.
    you shouldn't complain.. they already won 3-0 so it doesn't matter, bayern played awful vs arsenal also and I don't see them complaining cause the first match was 3-0 also..
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can not express how i feel right now. This is why i love and watch football.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

fucking crazy games. Now that's Champions League football. Never go down without a fight.

yeah, although I find it a shame that the referees have influenced the games so much, especially in this past week

Deleted
    Even though I was rooting for madrid, galatasray should have won.

also, the referees are getting worse every year, it might be the maffia meddling here or just biased referees getting summoned... We need goal-line techology and extra referees in the game. heck, give them a tablet computer so they can quickly watch replays and judge after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I'm sad for malaga, I wanted them to win (cuz they're a weak team), but anyway they would lose in the next round

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 05:47 PM ----------

you shouldn't complain.. they already won 3-0 so it doesn't matter, bayern played awful vs arsenal also and I don't see them complaining cause the first match was 3-0 also..
    That's a very valid point. I guess because they already won it didn't matter too much but still. Very sad about Malaga, but that's football for ya.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    I visit these forums very rarely but felt like I had to peek in here after tonight's games. Wow, is all I can say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

wait so how are the semi's?

Dortmund vs madrid?
    - Ronald Koeman.

they do a random draw for the semis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    they do a random draw for the semis
    If Bayern and Barcelona advance tomorrow... please... please don't random Germany vs Germany and Spain vs Spain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    If Bayern and Barcelona advance tomorrow... please... please don't random Germany vs Germany and Spain vs Spain.
    Actually I would rather see that than have the chance of a same country final

10+ Year Old Account
    It's UEFA, you know it's gonna happen.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Give me Barcelona vs Dortmund, that should be one hell of a match.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

yeah me too, I want rm vs barca and bayern vs dortmund so bad
    - Ronald Koeman.