Page 5 of 265 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Today is the day!! It seems like iv been waiting a lifetime for it to start.

Looking forward to the Spurs vs Newcastle game later it could be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    What's the record attendance for a Third Division game before tomorrow?
    Probably something south of 5,000 - only Hampden has been regularly in the third division with a high enough capacity to attempt to beat what will be at Ibrox today, the pathetic part is that after a summer of "kick them out or we won't come back" from the other SPL clubs' fans the chances are there will be more fans at Ibrox than there will at 6 SPL games combined! (Celtic are playing Ross County away - although to put it into context, a fortnight ago Celtic only managed to bring 48,000 fans out to raise the title flag, there's a chance we'll hit that figure today for a run of the mill, bog standard D3 match) Hell, there will be significantly more than there were at the Scotland game midweek - I'd expect the phone ins to be lit up tonight letting the "supporters" of Scottish football know all about it.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    What's the record attendance for a SCOTTISH Third Division game before tomorrow?
    key word was missing

Deleted
    Come on Sunderland, beat Arsenal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Probably something south of 5,000 - only Hampden has been regularly in the third division with a high enough capacity to attempt to beat what will be at Ibrox today, the pathetic part is that after a summer of "kick them out or we won't come back" from the other SPL clubs' fans the chances are there will be more fans at Ibrox than there will at 6 SPL games combined! (Celtic are playing Ross County away - although to put it into context, a fortnight ago Celtic only managed to bring 48,000 fans out to raise the title flag, there's a chance we'll hit that figure today for a run of the mill, bog standard D3 match) Hell, there will be significantly more than there were at the Scotland game midweek - I'd expect the phone ins to be lit up tonight letting the "supporters" of Scottish football know all about it.
    As of writing this post, there's only 3000 ticket's or thereabouts left in the ticket offices, so it should be a sell out.

Devourer was right in mentioning the Scottish part though, been some crazy numbers in the old English 3rd back in the 70's and even before then. Although if it's a maximum sell out at Ibrox, it could clinch a new record, the numbers are close by the looks of it, for the UK at least, not sure about non UK Third Divisions.

Looking forward to most games in the PL this weekend, been waiting for what seems like forever for it all to start.
    Last edited by Farra; 2012-08-18 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Left something out.

Deleted
    In all seriousness guys...who gonna be able to stop Rooney and RVP!! <3

Im really confident about doing well this year, Kagawa will be a big player for us and having Vidic back is a huge bonus, if Rooney, Van Persie and Kagawa can gel it could be lethal!
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-08-18 at 10:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    key word was missing
    Nah, I think this would smash the English one too. Leeds and City only dropped down as low as second div.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post

Cant wait.
    Manchester City.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post

Cant wait.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLebOIDBGeA

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I think this would smash the English one too. Leeds and City only dropped down as low as second div.
    You may be right actually, an artical from a newspaper "49,655 fans turned up to watch a derby game between Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United."

Take that with a pinch of salt, no idea if the numbers are correct :P

Deleted
    I love how everybody is excited!

In all fairness Devourer he looks pretty decent. Manchester City is an interesting one for me they have a top squad and will probably finish first or second but Im surprised they haven't added much to their squad and they have changed formation to a 3-4-3 style, im interested to see how that works for them.

glad i just saw this, almost missed out. Love a bit of friendly competition on mmo-champion.
    Who knows, maybe ill win again, like when I won the euro 2012 predictions.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Just heard about RVP's move to M.U.

this will be good for Rooney, a he tends to play much better around great players (see Ronaldo).

Also Arsenal is fucked beyond mesure. Sucks to see my favorite english club blow it all over a few years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    glad i just saw this, almost missed out. Love a bit of friendly competition on mmo-champion.
    Who knows, maybe ill win again, like when I won the euro 2012 predictions.
    Did you enter both fantasy leagues or only the prediction one?

Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    Did you enter both fantasy leagues or only the prediction one?
    both, first time doing the score prediction one
    게임 은 어렵~~

Ahh the long wait is over! Finally! Have a good day of football everyone!

So nice having EPL back! No more hungover saturdays/sundays without having anything decent to do! Sucks that we have to wait until Monday for United game, but I understand why they wanna save the best for last

10+ Year Old Account
    Now it begins! really looking forward to the new season. Cant wait to see Rooney and RVP link up. Born and breed Manchester Utd fan, Been watching the preseason tour on MUTV and even tho RVP stole the headlines i think Kawaga has been an excellent buy by Fergie. He Has movement, touch and desire for the ball and i think he will link up well with our strike force.

Deleted
    Just changed my bet from 1-2 Sunderland win to 2-1 Arsenal win.. Damn, I have a feeling I'll regret this..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkabarbie View Post
    Sucks that we have to wait until Monday for United game, but I understand why they wanna save the best for last
    yeah its horrible