Exclamation Wish I could have a face to face with the devs

Before you read any further know that what I am about to say is gonna sound really arrogant.

Personally I would love to have a face to face sit down with the devs and explain my issues with the game to them. It may get a little bit heated but I might be able to open their eyes to some issues. I personally think I am the correct person for this job because I look at problems for more angles than a lot of others. I have also been playing the game much longer than most and am a high GPA college student with a strong philosophical, mathematical and radical design skill set.

However, maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am just the same as everyone else.

Deleted
    You have your opinion and others have theirs.. i'm 100% sure there is other things than just spreading out ideas to make it better the way you wan't it.. you need to get alot of players and listen to them to not loose the majority

I'd like to be able to talk directly to the Development team as well, weather face to face, or over Skype or something, either way would work

They don't want to hear from me, though. They're more interested in the "casual" player's ideas
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

You sound like an average joe with a superiority complex. You seriously think that if you sat down with the devs and aired your grievances they would go "Omg, we know what we have done wrong all these years now! Thank you Sandmoth12 for opening our eyes to the truth! Here, have a taco!"?

This just in, you are not special. Nothing you can say in person will change their opinion that cannot be said through their forums.

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Before you read any further know that what I am about to say is gonna sound really arrogant.

Personally I would love to have a face to face sit down with the devs and explain my issues with the game to them. It may get a little bit heated but I might be able to open their eyes to some issues. I personally think I am the correct person for this job because I look at problems for more angles than a lot of others. I have also been playing the game much longer than most and am a high GPA college student with a strong philosophical, mathematical and radical design skill set.

However, maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am just the same as everyone else.
    Whatever you could possibly say to them has already been better said on their forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    I'd like to be able to talk directly to the Development team as well, weather face to face, or over Skype or something, either way would work

They don't want to hear from me, though. They're more interested in the "casual" player's ideas
    No, they're not. They're interested in what everyone has to say. It just so happens that a lot of players have ideas that would be bad for the game. I'm guessing that applies to you, as well.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but I can't imagine this going anywhere constructive.

Closing