Thread: 500K HK's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    I heard there already is one, The Genocider, just sayin. BTW in Effective time (right now) it takes 5 months of random bg's on alliance with atleast 7 bg's daily(considering you don't miss out on too many hk's) to get bloodthirsty. To get 500k will take considerably less if you farmed honor gear on alts a couple seasons(I haven't but atleast 15 of my altoholic friends are getting bloodthirsty the second account wide hk's hit live)
    There no such achievement in the Beta, and here is the only result for searching on "genocide" on mop.wowhead.com
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Noob q incomming. How will all the mounts, thingie things and HK account wide stuff work? what will it do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar899 View Post
    Noob q incomming. How will all the mounts, thingie things and HK account wide stuff work? what will it do?
    On my beta my characters get all of the mounts and pets from the other characters in their pet page, except for faction specific mounts i.e. my nelf doesn't get nightsabers just because I have a hawkstrider collection on my belf. But all the drakes, brewfast ram and hog, all characters now have em.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    On my beta my characters get all of the mounts and pets from the other characters in their pet page, except for faction specific mounts i.e. my nelf doesn't get nightsabers just because I have a hawkstrider collection on my belf. But all the drakes, brewfast ram and hog, all characters now have em.
    Okay thats awesome. Then to think I was thinking about deleting my main for my hunter xD thanks for the info mate

Deleted
    You are more than welcome.
    Last edited by mmoce84939a4e2; 2012-08-14 at 11:03 PM.

I want a title for 500k so much
    Executioner will be nice for 500k Hk

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    account wide achs is dumb and not good for the game.adding HK's for all toons takes away from the achs and encourages face rollers.there is already a thread on this very topic in the achs section.
    first of all your toon didnt earn those hk it was you so doesnt matter what char you play its still you
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

already have the 250k and i cba to double that(not that its impossible, but still), also there is a guy with like 1.4 mil HKs on armory, maybe have an achievement for him as well like 1.5mil, aka "The Grinder/Boter"

Deleted
    Meathead, I'm not sure if you're stupid or trolling. You say that 25k HKs on a single character doesn't equal 100k HKs in total. You are very correct, it does not. However, if you have 25k HKs on 4 different characters, that DOES equal 100k, and you HAVE earned every single one of them.

Your ONLY valid argument in this thread is that characters you have no skill whatsoever on will have some of your PvP titles. All of your other arguments are just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion 500k HKs is indeed excessive. More than anything else it sets a precedence that every expansion after MoP will have to add another achievement/title for gaining another 250k HKs on top of the last one, because if Blizzard doesn't than it means they don't care about PvPers.

I can't say for sure, but I would imagine the majority of people who already have "the Bloodthirsty" done have been playing since Classic Wow and have been playing that toon as their main for all of their WoW career (or at least the vast majority of it) hence the insane number of kills on one toon. As such it took them 5-6 years (or more) to get to 250k HKs, and now we're talking about dropping a 250k HK achievement on perhaps a expansion by expansion basis.

I know HKs are going to be account wide so some are going to be getting bloodthirsty on patch day, but I don't think it's going to be as common as some are making it out to be. I don't think suddenly the you'll be seeing dozens and dozens people running around with it, unless you're in a PvP centered guild and the people you're seeing are alts of the guys who've earned the title. I don't think your average or even above average player have multiple toons with 100k+ HKs.

Besides, 250k HKs over the course of 1 expansion (say about 20 months) is something like 420 hks a day, every day. If you're not using AV preform enabler that going to be a solid 3 hours of BGs every single day, something more, sometimes less (AV turtle). That's asking a hell of a alot.

I think something along the lines of 350k HKs would be a more realistic jump to the next BG achievement/title. 100k per expansion is at least in my mind a managable chuck, without cheapening the work put in. 250k is just crazy.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    I've checked in game on beta and can confirm they are indeed account-wide.

And there's been plenty of blues stating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    who cares is 100k HKs goes account wide. HKs mean squat and anyone who displays a title which shows how much time they spent (likely AFKing) in random BGs probably is not a very good pvper anyway because they would have much better titles to display.

account wide achieves are a great idea IMO. might make finding arena partners slightly trickier though, as you cannot be sure they got that rating achieve on that toon, but after 1 or 2 games you know if they are good or bad anyway.

don't usually point people out, but meathead just sounds rather butthurt that someone else will get a title he thinks only he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    i have earned all my pvp achs/titles doing 99% of them solo.
    You did not earn those achs/titles all on your own. You had help along the way. There were people in dungeons who helped you level, crafters who provided items to boost your stats. And most of all Blizzard provided servers and the infrastructure to allow you to thrive toward those achs/titles.

>.<

/sorry Someone had too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    already have the 250k and i cba to double that(not that its impossible, but still), also there is a guy with like 1.4 mil HKs on armory, maybe have an achievement for him as well like 1.5mil, aka "The Grinder/Boter"
    i'm just short of 300hk on my vanilla mage. i wouldnt even wear the title because its a stark reminder of the time i used to spend playing it.

that said.. i respect the 300hk title simple because you have to have been around a while to get it.

i saw that dude you're talking about too, a rogue thats been around [obv] since vanilla. i cant remember the name.. but that sh*t can't be legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    you kids are so stupid.

"OMG THAT CHAR NEVER BEEN IN BG WHY THEY HAVE TITLE OMGGGG"

too bad the player got the achievement, and that's what matters, that's the entire fucking point of account wide achievements, it's not about the individual toon but the player's overall accomplishments

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    If you're talking about Fartzwrgoben, the dwarf rogue, it's because multiple people play him. It's not just one person.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Overclocking help!

I recently put together a new computer:
    -snip-
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-08-15 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    This is suddenly new

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanks View Post
    I recently put together a new computer:
    -snip-
    Wrong sub-forum, buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Meathead, I'm not sure if you're stupid or trolling. You say that 25k HKs on a single character doesn't equal 100k HKs in total. You are very correct, it does not. However, if you have 25k HKs on 4 different characters, that DOES equal 100k, and you HAVE earned every single one of them.

Your ONLY valid argument in this thread is that characters you have no skill whatsoever on will have some of your PvP titles. All of your other arguments are just bad.
    no 25k across 4 toons does not = 100k on one toon.100k on one toon shows that the player actually stuck with that toon long enough to get his ach.dont see how u fucks cant understand that.maybe you are just bad at pvp,and are faceroller,witch im sure most of you are little kids jumping toons left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    you kids are so stupid.

"OMG THAT CHAR NEVER BEEN IN BG WHY THEY HAVE TITLE OMGGGG"

too bad the player got the achievement, and that's what matters, that's the entire fucking point of account wide achievements, it's not about the individual toon but the player's overall accomplishments

If you're talking about Fartzwrgoben, the dwarf rogue, it's because multiple people play him. It's not just one person.
    good so that player can fucking play a toon and get his ach,right?and if said player wants to start a NEW toon,then he can earn the new titles for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadante View Post
    You did not earn those achs/titles all on your own. You had help along the way. There were people in dungeons who helped you level, crafters who provided items to boost your stats. And most of all Blizzard provided servers and the infrastructure to allow you to thrive toward those achs/titles.

>.<

/sorry Someone had too!
    wtf are you talking about,blizz provided servers to help with my titles,lmfao troll.cry more kid,wow is so hard,i dotn want to have to start all over when i START A NEW toon.i want achs that i did not earn on my toons so i can look cool.thats what its about and thats why wow is shit compared to what it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    who cares is 100k HKs goes account wide. HKs mean squat and anyone who displays a title which shows how much time they spent (likely AFKing) in random BGs probably is not a very good pvper anyway because they would have much better titles to display.

account wide achieves are a great idea IMO. might make finding arena partners slightly trickier though, as you cannot be sure they got that rating achieve on that toon, but after 1 or 2 games you know if they are good or bad anyway.

don't usually point people out, but meathead just sounds rather butthurt that someone else will get a title he thinks only he deserves.
    butt hurt?nope not mine,is yours?anyway you just proved my point for me,so ty for agreeing with me

"might make finding arena partners slightly trickier though, as you cannot be sure they got that rating achieve on that toon,"

like i said what people do on one toon has nothing to do with what they do/did on another.a player might be lights on out one toon but completely suck on another.yet they still get to walk around with an ach they did nto earn on the bad toon = fail.

Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-08-16 at 06:22 PM.

thing is meathead, I get your concern, and tbh I'd be just as concerned if hk's deemed people good at the game, however what does deem people good at the game are gladiator titles and mounts, those ain't account wide, so I don't care what they do with pve, I hope to god all is across characters so it gets ruined and we get more pvpers I guess.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.