Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Don't forget Nightmare mode, that'll be fun and my epeen will feel very good after I finish it.
    Everyones forgetting the story!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really looking forward to it! Although we get it on the 21st here in Europe.

I've always been very picky with RPG's and only play them on the PC as I don't see the point in buying a console, so the range in RPG's isn't as vast. The original Darksiders was the first RPG that really gripped me. I love A-RPG's and it really delivered with an apocalyptic twist. It's going to be great the next couple of weeks with Darksiders 2, Torchlight 2 and MoP!

Anyway I'm really looking forward to playing Death as he's meant to be a bit more agile which will make things more entertaining. Does anybody know if we get the soundtrack like the original?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget Nightmare mode, that'll be fun and my epeen will feel very good after I finish it.
    I have a feeling that Nightmare mode is gonna run the train on me, but I suppose I should try it if I expect to beat Dark Souls when it comes out on the 24th.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Everyones forgetting the story!!!!
    The story in Darksiders actually really suprised me. It's not often that I play a game and get entirely wrapped up in the entire universe. In fact, I really need to get around to reading the Abomination Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I have a feeling that Nightmare mode is gonna run the train on me, but I suppose I should try it if I expect to beat Dark Souls when it comes out on the 24th.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 05:43 PM ----------

The story in Darksiders actually really suprised me. It's not often that I play a game and get entirely wrapped up in the entire universe. In fact, I really need to get around to reading the Abomination Vault.
    Dark Souls isn't all that hard imho. It has a lot of one time gimmick deaths and telegraphed instant kills. As long as you're not the kind of gamer that repeats mistakes and you don't mind farming there's not much to it really. Having a good build helps a lot too. I think Nightmare mode in Darksiders 2 will overall be much harder. It's about absolute preparedness and never making a mistake vs getting trolled and learning from it.

I jumped for joy when I heard of darksiders in 08/09 since I love the four horsemen, The story just gripped me right away and darksiders 2 will from what i've seen without spoiling anything, Do the exact same.

It also has a stronger RPG aspect to it which is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Souls isn't all that hard imho. It has a lot of one time gimmick deaths and telegraphed instant kills. As long as you're not the kind of gamer that repeats mistakes and you don't mind farming there's not much to it really. Having a good build helps a lot too. I think Nightmare mode in Darksiders 2 will overall be much harder. It's about absolute preparedness and never making a mistake vs getting trolled and learning from it.
    That's true. I just hope that Death is more responsive than War was in the first game. Maybe it was because I was playing on PC, but it feel like his dashes were slightly delayed, which kinda effed up my timing, but from what I've seen Death seems alot more agile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena mode, loot system, bad ass character, interesting world.... HELL YEAH.
    Lets rock it.

Can't wait!!! Loved the first Darksiders a whole lot and looking forward to number 2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played the first one. I pre-ordered on steam and got the first one free for doing so. I absolutely love games like Dragon Age Origins (I really liked Dragon Age II as well honestly) and the entire Mass Effect series. Can I expect it to be a lot like those as far as the style of game?

Oh wow, I knew it was coming out later this year, but I didn't realize it was...tomorrow...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited I can't wait until tomorrow. I feel like Vigil and the other companies went a little overboard on the in-game items. I hope which I can purchase in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    I haven't played the first one. I pre-ordered on steam and got the first one free for doing so. I absolutely love games like Dragon Age Origins (I really liked Dragon Age II as well honestly) and the entire Mass Effect series. Can I expect it to be a lot like those as far as the style of game?
    Hard to compare it to those games but in relation to how fun and playable it is then yep, You can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post

Darksiders is a mix between Zelda and God Of War, it has the dungeon and the Zelda feel and the hack and slash from God Of War.
    So no, its nothing like Mass effect or Dragon Age.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    o/ o/ o/ o/ o////////

MEMEMEMEMEEEEE!

So excited
    NO OGRES, NO MORE ELVES, NO FURBOLG, NO EMRALD DREAM, NO REHASHED OLD CONTENT, NO DEMON HUNTER!
    Get the point? Give us something NEW for Groms sake!

Need to try pick up a 360 control after work, Coudn't play Darksiders 1 with a keyboard... hopefully I can with #2 :3

Smite me down, but I might not buy Darksiders 2 for awhile. Money isn't flowing at the moment. Tell me how it goes.

Only played for about an hour and a half so far, but the game is really nice. Definitely seeing the improvements from the first game already. Definitely worth the purchase, the combat feels awesome.

I'll pick this up at some point... never played the first, but this does look fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't finished the first one >.> I really like the game, but I have so many games half-finished right now, I just don't know where to start ><

I'll be getting DS2, but not immediately. I like all the shiny stuff for pre-ordering and whatnot, but I just can't afford it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Only played for about an hour and a half so far, but the game is really nice. Definitely seeing the improvements from the first game already. Definitely worth the purchase, the combat feels awesome.
    I'm trying to play it but the vsync isn't working and I'm trying to force it through my drivers and when I do that it doesn't work.