GW2 Misinformation Awareness

First off I apologize if this is at all against the rules or hinders the spirit of this wonderful game that will bless our computers in just a couple short weeks.

I have a sick sense of humor. I like to dig up posts and videos made by people who have absolutely no idea what the hell they are talking about for kicks. Just thought I would share one of these rather silly "opinions".

I would like to mention that this thread is not intended to be about just listening to the ignorance of some poor souls missing out from a great game, but really it is a good opportunity to pool information that a LOT of people seem to be misinterpreting. Perhaps if people understand what they SHOULDN'T think the game is about, they could in fact learn about what the game is REALLY about.

Please share anything you folks have managed to find! Would love to hear em.

(Again, I apologize if this thread might appear to be dedicated to GW2 trolls, and it it turns out to be just that I would understand the swift lock.)

While the intention behind this thread isn't bad (at least it doesn't seem to be), this is sadly not going to go anywhere nice. Closing this down before the flaming, personal attacks, and flamebaiting starts.