Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Morons? Last time I checked, AJ has the largest single community of multi-gladiator and high end PvPers of any forums, I'm pretty sure they're worth taking advice from. There's no getting through to PvEers on this shit site I guess, I give up!

The point is, if you're trying to PvP seriously and you're clicking ANYTHING, you're wasting time.

Actually, try this - link me a high end PvP video of someone that's clicking anything as a 2200+ player.
    There's no getting through to ignorant people, point is, binding your mount button is useless, how is it hard to understand?

Tell me how it's useful (here's a clue, it isn't). Honestly can't believe you're trying to call us bad because we don't bind our mount rofl, logic these days.
    Last edited by TJ; 2012-08-18 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9eATsSZGSE

there you go and no that is not me:P
    Terrible player.. if he played something else, surely he would never achieve 2,2k again unless it was a ret which is similar to frost spec, aka tap 3-4 button rotation and win.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    Terrible player.. if he played something else, surely he would never achieve 2,2k again unless it was a ret which is similar to frost spec, aka tap 3-4 button rotation and win.
    true. but still he asked for a 2200 player that clicks one skills/spell/item. and i showed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Morons? Last time I checked, AJ has the largest single community of multi-gladiator and high end PvPers of any forums, I'm pretty sure they're worth taking advice from. There's no getting through to PvEers on this shit site I guess, I give up!

The point is, if you're trying to PvP seriously and you're clicking ANYTHING, you're wasting time.

Actually, try this - link me a high end PvP video of someone that's clicking anything as a 2200+ player.
    I'm curious now why binding your mount key is needed in an arena setting, or any PvP setting for that matter. I would have time to mouse over my mount button in the time it would take me to drop out of combat and actually use the mount, so I cannot see the advantage it would give in terms of time to activate as I have a pretty huge window.

You say you give up trying to get through to people on this site, but you've made no attempt to actually do any persuading or arguing for your original point at all. You just kept stating that it was bad to not bind your mount and indicated that people on AJ would share the same opinion.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-08-18 at 09:31 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

I got my mount binded (using naga), it has almost zero impact indeed. he was just trolling.

Deleted
    Did'nt look too exciting tbh, when I watch a PvP video I want to see someone owning faces with massive numbers. It was just abit boring imo, I dont play Rogue so I cant comment on how you play it.