10+ Year Old Account

Heirloom healing staff enchant?

which is scaling better for monks now: 30 SP or 22 int?

As far as i know same as any other class.I go with sp one.

I would go with 30 SP

22 int is just 22 SP and a tiny bit of crit plus it's near impossible to find a enchanter with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I would go with 30 SP

22 int is just 22 SP and a tiny bit of crit plus it's near impossible to find a enchanter with it.
    30 spellpower is less common of an enchant I ASSURE you.

But it's really a toss up. The bonus crit on 22 intellect will prove larger stat weight earlier on, and grow less useful as you level.

But really...let's ask ourselves. Is 4-8 spellpower difference (factoring in the weight of the crit from intellect) REALLY that much of a difference at higher levels?

TL;DR: Go with whatever is cheapest and easier to find. I'm keeping 22 intellect on my staff because it's better at low levels where the stat weights actually matter.

Actually the 22 int is really easy to get now, since you can gain Exalted TB rep from around 21 turn ins of Lava/Fiery cores.

Either way, its still better to go for pure SP, since if you go int you dont get the mana bonus, and you also dont crit as often at lower levels, negating the small bit of crit you get from the int enchant.

Honestly wouldn't worry about it. Heirloom staff is so much better than pretty much anything the content is designed for away... And healing in low level instances tends to be REALLY boring even without good gear.

My priest in the mid 60s heals most tanks for nearly full HP with most spells. And if you get a good tank they won't take much damage/heal themselves so that really ruins the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Actually the 22 int is really easy to get now, since you can gain Exalted TB rep from around 21 turn ins of Lava/Fiery cores.

Either way, its still better to go for pure SP, since if you go int you dont get the mana bonus, and you also dont crit as often at lower levels, negating the small bit of crit you get from the int enchant.
    You crit MORE at lower levels because crit rating has a higher stat weight at lower levels, but thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    You crit MORE at lower levels because crit rating has a higher stat weight at lower levels, but thanks for playing.
    Int isn't crit rating, you might want to know which game it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Int isn't crit rating, you might want to know which game it is.
    Intellect grants crit percentage. The percentage diminishes as you level. It starts quite high at level 1, and is barely anything at level 80. But, again, thanks for trying.

Since I'm nice, here: Educate yourself.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Attributes#Intellect
    Last edited by Servasus; 2012-09-24 at 09:52 PM.