Games Recommendations: Looking For Similar To AC4

I love Assassin's Creed 4; anything that makes me feel like I'm in a tropical/Caribbean paradise has me sold. Far Cry 3 had a very similar vibe. But I'm looking for more...anyone know of any games I can find that are both good, and have that same tropical/sailor feel?

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire but it's a crpg, very very good though.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Came in excited to see recommendations for games similar to Armored Core 4. Left disappoint.

Port Royale 1 & 2 if you're into strategy
    Dead Island Definitive Edition if you like zombies (this game is actually quite fun when playing with friends)
    Tropico series
    Age of Empires 3 also has a tropical vibe when you play on certain maps

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Came in excited to see recommendations for games similar to Armored Core 4. Left disappoint.
    God we need a new armored core game.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Zelda Windwaker?
    Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/ORAS/Sun/Moon/UltraSun/UltraMoon?
    Dead or Alive XTreme Volleyball
    Sea of Thieves
    Monkey Island Series
    Shantae and the Pirate's Curse..or any of them really...
    Mario Sunshine

10+ Year Old Account
    The Just Cause series?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The Just Cause series?
    Of all the recommendations this is probably the closest one tbh. Just in modern day with crazy gadgets.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to try out the "Risen" series. Third person RPGs that are somewhat of a successor to the excellent Gothic games. They are set in a tropical / south sea / island region. I have played the first and second parts of the series, which are really good and as of now very affordable if you feel like trying them out. Can't comment on the third installment though.
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.3 GHz | Asus P8P67 Deluxe | Corsair XMS3 PC-12800 8gb | MSI Radeon R7850 Twin Frozr III x2 Crossfire | Crucial M4 128gb | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500gb | BeQuiet! Straight Power E9 580W modular | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 evo | Fractal Design Arc Midi

Abandon Ship if you want a cthulhu/sailor feel. Not so much on the tropical though, but its the only thing I could think of that hasn't been mentioned yet.