Deleted

Transmog Set - From Vendors?

Does anyone know of any sets for a paladin that i can aquire 100% from vendors or AH?

NOT PvP sets..

Think Older JP/Rep Rewards

or any decent looking sets from vendor...

i just dinged and my character has a mix of all kinds of terrible looking gear!

need advice/help

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier9. It's a shame you're apparently a blood elf, because that tier looks amazing on Tauren Sunwalkers:

"Dusk's Sunwalker" (Paladin)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/88vzv.jpg
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...58:71269:50052

(Mace unfortunatly unavailable to Paladins)

Check out Sha'tar vendors in Shattrath or the vendors on isle of Quel'danis. You'll need justice points though.

Can't think of anything you can buy for gold.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2012-08-21 at 01:58 PM.

Get mogit addon and set filters to show you only items avaible to your class and from the vendors..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Tier10 from vendors in Dalaran. Awesome looking set imo.

Deleted
    World Of Wardrobes/ got some quite cool stuff you could take a look at, there's many greens sets etc. Or you can use your jp on t9 or t10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Tier9. It's a shame you're apparently a blood elf, because that tier looks amazing on Tauren Sunwalkers:

"Dusk's Sunwalker" (Paladin)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/88vzv.jpg
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...58:71269:50052

(Mace unfortunatly unavailable to Paladins)
    People hate to admit it, but that T9 set wasn't bad for Paladins regardless of which side you played on. The only problem with trying to get that set is that the belt and boots only come from ToC Raid. The sword from the same quest line as that mace is an amazing Paladin weapon as well. Quel'Delar costs 15-16k though for the item that you need to start the quest...

Other than JP sets (which aren't really "only from vendors" since you have to run heroics) there aren't many sets that are sold from vendors that are transmoggable. As others have suggested, get a transmog add-on they help out alot from what I've seen. I personally don't have it, but my wife does and she loves it.
    Last edited by Rizendragon; 2012-08-21 at 02:51 PM.

Unless you're on a dead server people run transmog runs of old raids all the time, you don't need to be geared to get into them either.

As for vendor sets, I personally really like the BC JP sets, the fire resist set is nice and simple, and has an awesome colour to it, and the Spaulders of Dementia from Heroic Sethekk Halls matches really well, and are easily obtainable (with the chance at a sweet mount while you're getting them).
    The other set is the Troll skinned plate that you'll see in ZA/ZG, but a darker colour with a red lining.
    Both these sets are purely JP, although if you're newly dinged I'd suggest hold off on the transmog sets and focus on upgrades.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's always farming Justice Points, and going back and buying the t9 or t10 gear.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Denied View Post
    Does anyone know of any sets for a paladin that i can aquire 100% from vendors or AH?

NOT PvP sets..

Think Older JP/Rep Rewards

or any decent looking sets from vendor...

i just dinged and my character has a mix of all kinds of terrible looking gear!

need advice/help
    You know that you can buy old seasons' PvP gear with jp right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    This is also true. The season1 (tier4 recolor) looks great, though it's thematically more suited for Draeneidins.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    with jp? I've only seen then buyable with honor, where can you buy them with jp?
    Last edited by Tobedeleted123; 2012-08-22 at 07:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    with jp? I've only seen then buyable with honor, where can you buy them with jp?
    Perhaps they meant you can convert honor to jp and buy the old sets? I can't say I've seen any old tier pvp gear for jp.

edit: I forgot about IoQD vendors, but that's only a partial set obtainable with JP.(boots, bracers and belts.)
    edit#2: I had to poke around wowhead but apparently you can buy quite a bit of the old level 80 pvp gear in Dalaran.
    Great news to me b/c I've always loved the Furious set.
    Last edited by S Blieft; 2012-08-22 at 07:40 AM.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Questing greens are interesting sets from revamped 1-60 zones. Wouldn't take long to breeze through.