Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Hm, seems i'm the only one who actually liked the Harrison Jones quests then (maybe a bit too many of them), made a nice change from cultists, elementals and drunkard dwarves, IMO
    I wouldn't mind a few Harrison Jones quests where he went all Indiana Jones-like, but using 60% of the zone to use this bad pop culture reference joke is just weak. It simply dragged on way too long, it became more stupid than good.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Brann is in Pandaria actually ,hes in the place where you turn in you archeology finds. (And Cho is there aswell.)
    Really? Well that's new from the last time I visited there.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I don't understand all of the hate either, yeah being unable to skip the cutscenes after doing the quests so much sucks but Uldum was still a pretty fun zone. It's not like they were mandatory quests to do...If you hate him/them so much don't do them. Uldum was a perfect fit for "Harrison Jones."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    This SO much. Questing with him in Uldum was like a really bad joke that went on far too long.
    I liked the Uldum questline. The thing is it got over the top a lot. If Blizz had kept things based in WoW instead of throwing jokes in just because it happened in the movie the zone would have been great.

I was kind of hoping he'd pop up with a little panda sidekick named Small Round or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Really? Well that's new from the last time I visited there.
    Behold.

Hm, seems i'm the only one who actually liked the Harrison Jones quests then (maybe a bit too many of them), made a nice change from cultists, elementals and drunkard dwarves, IMO
    No you aren't alone. I liked Harrison Jones and Brann. Uldum was a good zone. A welcome change anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I am sickened to see so much Harrison Jones hate here! Poor guy, Uldum is my favourite zone and i think he is exactly the type of person who should be there!
    He would've been fine if he wasnt overdone.

havent run into him. Only need the dreadwastes for loremaster

10+ Year Old Account
    You're far from the only one that liked it. Blizz claims "Players overwhelmingly named it their favorite zone". The lore buffs tend to get a bit upset about it though. I thought it was fun but perhaps a bit too drug out.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    havent run into him. Only need the dreadwastes for loremaster
    Well I've done a good chunk of the wastes, no sign of any archaeologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I really hope not. He already ruined one great zone, why would we want him to do it again ?
    I wouldnt mind seeing him for maybe 1 chain. But I totally agree, Uldum was a little too much.

I really think Harrison Jones should make a come-back. AS A KILLABLE NPC!!! Though you can kill him in SW as horde so w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I really hope not. He already ruined one great zone, why would we want him to do it again ?
    Indeed, fully agreed with this. If you like him, go watch Indiana Jones movies, there's even some games with him.

The Harrison Jones quests are good fun and extremely memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I really think Harrison Jones should make a come-back. AS A KILLABLE NPC!!! Though you can kill him in SW as horde so w/e.
    He's in Stormwind??? *logs on his Horde main and camps his body*

10+ Year Old Account
    Odds are we follow Jones into a deep forgotten pandaren jungle where we find a magic pyramid inside that gets swarmed by pygmies. Then as we get inside the pyramid finding the skull of a draenei covered in gems so it looks all crystally, and we need to find the central chamber and put the draeneis crystal head back on his body so he can then merge with all his other draenei friends and become the super draenei. Its after this he does some kind of mind overload thing with a blood elf girl and her head explodes.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Harrison Jones was the worst Quest lines in Cata. It's not even "Haha that's Indi!" It felt awkward, normaly i don't mind their "clever homages" but this one was to long and to important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jones is busy exploring the new troll instances they are going to drop in the first big raid patch!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Haven't seen him around, which is just fine with me. Don't really want another Indiana Jones'y questline.