Deleted

Stormscale - Server Transfer

Hi,

the new wow expansion is coming nearer and nearer and I'm planning to play WoW again. I'm an enthusiastic PvP-player and would like to try out an english server. I have specifically Stormscale in mind. But before I transfer my character there, I would like to know some infos about the server.

How are average queue times for the BGs and arenas? And I would also want to know how the players are. And how are the players? Is there are a mature environment?

ps: I forgot to mention, that this thread is about the EU-Stormscale server.
    Last edited by mmocf1fc9aede9; 2012-08-22 at 07:31 PM.

in my opinion the server has a massive interest in pvp. Much more than other servers. aditionally the population of the server is top 3 eu wide. And horde is the biggest faction than any other faction in the eu.

Queue times are relatively short. The player base is far from mature; a lot of them are rude.

Deleted
    It's good from all aspects of PVP except World PvP. If you want that come to Outland.
    Last edited by mmoc54c9892e8d; 2012-08-24 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Stormscale for Horde, Outland for Alliance, is what people usually say.

Deleted
    Firstly, thanks for the replies!

I am aware that the server is very unbalanced as for the horde/alliance population. But as I am arena-oriented, it doesn't conern me very much. Though it is a bit dissapointing to read, that there are rude players. Actually I was exptecting to read that, since you can't avoid this aspect on servers like this one.

I have never read much about Outland though. Can you list some facts about it, please? When you say World PvP, what do you mean by that? That sounds interesting as I enjoyed open PvP in classic wow very much. Blackrock and sorrow hill were awesome.