Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    So really now, how many hours do you actually put in a day?
    Not as much as that #1 guy in Diablo progress; I ACTUALLY SLEEP

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Maybe it's that whole "the next great item is right around the corner" BS that they spew actually keeps me playing. Maybe it's because I'm just that incredibly bored.
    The hope for the next good drop is what had me put in 300 hours in inferno, for all that I got 1 item that sold for over 2 million.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The hope for the next good drop is what had me put in 300 hours in inferno, for all that I got 1 item that sold for over 2 million.
    I'm glad I quit D3 when I did or else I would have been where you are now. The game was fun leveling 1-60. Then Inferno just completely screws the pooch. The item/drop system as it stands now is terrible. How is it supposed to be fun farming Inferno for loot when you are still getting level 52-57 drops in all of the acts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got to paragon level 16 and found my first legendary yesterday, it was staff "The Tormentor" I put it up for 300k and it didn't sell so i gave it to my enchantress.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Not as much as that #1 guy in Diablo progress; I ACTUALLY SLEEP
    So no less then 14+ .. o,0

Deleted
    level 4 yeah I take my time (also work)

Deleted
    Level 13, I think. Sold a couple shit legendaries for 10 mill combined, maybe, but the absolute best thing about this patch is selling Skorns - I had one drop for me that sold for 120mill~ (1400 DPS, 300 dex/int, 175 base crit) but before that I had already flipped a bunch; bought one for myself the first days for 20 mill to try it out, realized it was slow and shit despite the monstrous DPS increase, sold it an hour later for 45mill. It's happened like 6 or 7 times since for about the same or more profit so I would like to take this opportunity to thank every monk that's been making me rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    Just got to paragon level 16 and found my first legendary yesterday, it was staff "The Tormentor" I put it up for 300k and it didn't sell so i gave it to my enchantress.
    lol
    thats sad....

im about to get paragon level 3.
    going slowly....

I was lvl 4 on my barb, then I got cocky with my new WW build and died.

Now I'm lvl 4 on my monk again.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

9,5 with my witch doctor and 1,3 with the barbarian

Paragon level 4, after getting two 'new' legendarys which were just as crap as pre 1.0.4 i quit Diablo 3 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Paragon level 4, after getting two 'new' legendarys which were just as crap as pre 1.0.4 i quit Diablo 3 again.
    You got 2 legendaries in just 4 levels, and you're quitting? Honestly don't think D3 is the game for you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only hit level 4 today, no legendaries yet but I don't expect them to be easy to find, got a couple of nice upgrades from Act 3 inferno.

Deleted
    hit paragon level 11 today, and only 1 legendary so far, that sucked ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    I made it to ten, still haven't found any "holy crap!" items.

Deleted
    doubt they gonna keep paragon XP lvls as they are as soon as someone gets 100 after 2-3 months they just bring the nerf bat out and you need 3 xp per lvl.
    Last edited by mmoc7a542b07f3; 2012-08-29 at 10:50 PM.

Deleted
    lvl 8 now and havn't even found a useable rare ;(

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should be 37 by today if I'm not distracted

Alkaizer is level 76 now. O.O

level 12 a couple of nights ago... logged in last night gained .2 of a level and logged out due to boredom

I think the game in its current state is not going to hold my interest. I didn't really play D2 much so I can't comment on difference, if any, but loot is just entirely uninteresting and theres too much grind for too little reward. The next backpack full of ilvl63s I get that are no better than a level 30 item, I'm going to tear the remainder of my hair out.