Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Don't think its new expansion for WoW
    they usually do it a year into an released expansion, so that would mean blizzcon 2013
    Yep, that's what we're talking about, as there is no Blizzcon 2012.

I was thinking about this today, when the next Blizzcon will be, so that three or four months prior someone can turn up the new Blizz copyrighted title, so we can all start guessing about the next xpac. That's fun. Peple saying it is definitely one thing, other people coming back and calling them names and insisting they're wrong... good times.

Then I started thinking, when are they going to release/announce the first MoP patch? I see March as a good time for a patch, so we might not hear anything until January? Not that I'm already bored with content that hasn't been released yet, but, you know...

Oh, and I expect there'll be a D3 xpac there too.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    any chance this thing dont even get sold out like the previous ones?
    They have increased the amount of people allowed to go every year - it will be full, just like every year :P

It's way too soon to hear about a new wow expansion. They'll preview the Garrosh raid.

And whatever the new Starcraft II expansion is they'll be all over that. Maybe a Diablo patch/expac.

HOPEFULLY we'll get to see the secret game Blizzard has been working on for years. That's the only thing I'd care about for 2013 BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I'd want to see.
    Titan Reveal
    New WoW Expansion reveal with New Dev Team Meet and Greet
    WoW 2 confirmed for future release.
    SC2 Tourney.

It's way too soon to hear about a new wow expansion.
    No it's not. Cata, Dec 2010, MoP Reveal Blizzcon 2011, MoP Sept 2012, Next Exp Reveal Blizzcon 2013. Next Exp June 2014. Makes sense dont it.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2012-08-22 at 10:31 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Don't think its new expansion for WoW
    they usually do it a year into an released expansion, so that would mean blizzcon 2013
    The OP is asking about blizzcon 2013...so it wouldn't be too early for them to start releasing more info on another expansion for WoW. And I think they probably will have something to show us.

I want them to have it in Nevada and open a brothel.....

Seriously. I want to hear about Titan and the Next WOW expac!

10+ Year Old Account
    The next WoW expansion announcement would make sense per timeline.

I don't know that they will announce Titan, but it will be the first year where I think it is an actual possibility.

After that, I don't know, but I look forward to it like every year.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see:
    New WoW Expansion (will be close to a year in if Q3 or Q4)
    New Diablo Expansion
    If they announced Titan, it actually may be too much. The above announcements may get blown away by this.
    I would like to hear more about their plans with Blizzard All Stars (which should be out hopefully)

Project Titan
    WoW 5
    Diablo Expansion
    WoW previews as always.

I don't think Starcraft II will get much love this Blizzcon with HoTS looking like it will be first half of 2013. So it will be too soon to reveal anything for Legacy of the Void. So I believe Titan previews will fill up that space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expac Announcement for both WoW and D3, nothing on Titan.
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

The wildcard guess: another expansion for Warcraft 3.

Just to see people's faces.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post

I could totally see that as their April Fools next year.

next WoW x-pac announced
    D3 x-pac announced
    showoff SC2: legacy of the void
    and maybe showoff titan?

D3, WoW, and SC new expansion details, and maybe something about Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with most here:

- D3 expansion
    - Preview announcement of next WoW expansion
    - First preview of Titan (if only to shut people up about what it is).

That will be a fun Blizzcon to watch actually.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    - First preview of Titan (if only to shut people up about what it is).
    I personally think it would have the polar opposite effect. A lot of people are looking forward to seeing what it is. When it is finally announced, there will either be more squealing than ever before, or more rage than ever before. Quite possibly both.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should go back and see if any of these people that are saying 'definitely X' and 'definitely not X' were saying the same thing about Pandaria last year. Only half-kidding

Deleted
    I think a WoW expansion announce is definitely possible. With MoP, they've probably taken a lesson on how to develop a bit faster. Announcement at Blizzcon 2013 (let's say its in the springtime this time), and release late 2013/early 2014, anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post

I think it'd be for warcraft 2, if anything. We've been waiting far too long for another expansion.

Anyway, I think we'll get an announcement about another WoW expansion, and likely one about a D3 expansion as well.'

I was thinking about this today, when the next Blizzcon will be, so that three or four months prior someone can turn up the new Blizz copyrighted title, so we can all start guessing about the next xpac. That's fun. Peple saying it is definitely one thing, other people coming back and calling them names and insisting they're wrong... good times.
    On an off topic note, I hope that someone, somewhere compiled a list of all the people they saw vehemently stating that Mists of Pandaria wasn't going to be the next expansion.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-08-23 at 08:32 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.