Poll: Who do you support in the US elections and why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokii View Post
    The illusion of choice. You get to choose one of the 2 "different" parties who bring no real change, but are controlled by banks and lobbyists. When will you people wake up?

*sigh*
    We need a third party and people won't wake up
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Most Europeans (at least in the West and North) are all the way liberal concerning social issues, and i don't think it's a good idea to separate liberalism and conservatism in Europe just by economy.
    The term liberal is somewhat hijacked by americans imo, because they don't dare call things by it's true name. :P

If anything one could say that Europeans are social-liberals, but people like Ron Paul is very much a Neo-Liberal, the two are completely opposit in many ways but still falls under the liberal umbrella from my pov.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Jack, you are a neo-communist hiphopper but have you started to play World of Tanks yet or not?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    The term liberal is somewhat hijacked by americans imo, because they don't dare call things by it's true name. :P

If anything one could say that Europeans are social-liberals, but people like Ron Paul is very much a Neo-Liberal, the two are completely opposit in many ways but still falls under the liberal umbrella from my pov.
    Yeah it's rather funny. Paul is more liberal than Obama while Obama is nearly the same as Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Jack, you are a neo-communist hiphopper but have you started to play World of Tanks yet or not?

aaaahh! Don't call me the C word.
    I'm a liberal my man! I'd like the Green's to be a little less rabid on certain issues then they would be an alternative as well.
    I'm registrated, but havn't started to play.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-09-01 at 01:39 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    aaaahh! Don't call me the C word.
    I'm a liberal my man! I'd like the Green's to
    I'm registrated, but havn't started to play.

You stink, once Romney is done with the election I will contact him >:
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they unplug him and box him away until the next election cycle if he loses

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Pretty sure they unplug him and box him away until the next election cycle if he loses

He will always have a special place in my heart.
    If I happen to wake up at 5 in the morning with my tv on and some shopping channel is broadcasting... if there is a hairspray commerical I will still know that Romney beat the crap out of their product!
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-09-01 at 01:48 AM.

haha, that reminds me of that Miss South Carolina or whatever she was.

You managed to quote my un-edited post, I condemn you, you american dog, I'll drive you out with bullets and shoes.
    I'll grab the game client tommorow if nothing els comes up. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not american, I just got 10 american relatives

10+ Year Old Account

That's just a software glitch. They forgot his weekly maintenance downtime.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    So in order to even remotely "look" appealing 'Ronny' has to use his wife and an 80 year old actor who talk to a ghost.
    Indeed, US election years are amusing -o/ \o/ -o-
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-09-01 at 03:04 AM.

I tried to find proof that this is an actual quote. I'm not coming up with anything substantial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I tried to find proof that this is an actual quote. I'm not coming up with anything substantial.
    I didn't find any videos, but there are a lot of news articles that report precisely that.