Thread: Cooking rewards

10+ Year Old Account

Cooking rewards

With the cooking rewards being the same, can I now go farm the daily for the next month and get the cooking recipes when mop hits or does it work differently in mop? I figured it wouldnt be that simple but IIRC you could farm them before cata hit.

There will be a new top level award for the MoP dailies. Think of it as old expansion cooking awards turning into Justice Points and current expansion rewarding Valor Points. When the next expansion starts, MoP awards will also become Epicurean awards. At least that's the thought behind it, to remove currency clutter.

You could farm Cata tokens in between the Shattering and Cata going live, but you were limited to a cap of 10 tokens at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    yah the new cooking currency is Iron Paw Tokens. these are used to buy stuff like an apron (tabard), or frying pan and rolling pin, or the flippable table to name a few! the new cooking recipes are simply bought with gold from the new trainers at halfhill. the Epicurean tokens are taking place of all the "old" cooking currencies and making them one type, which you can use to buy the dalaran stuff or the cata stuff, basically anything that isnt new.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all Good to know i dont need to farm old rewards.