Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achyra View Post
    The MMOC guild? I started to wade through that post, but it was...lengthy, lol.
    it is a little "lenghty", yeah xD

although most people who've been very active in that thread have also made a smaller guild now in addition to that, so that's mostly what i'm refering to as "my/our" guild now (will be in both ofc, though).

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    whats the mmo champion guild name is anyway?
    "MMO Champions". we've been creative! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    ~28 min left! (I really hope. )
    I hope your right!!!

25 minutes 20 seconds.... zz so ready to sleep! Got 5 names to reserve though! hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried. Not up yet. Think I'll try to take a quick shower. Going to be staying up late tonight.
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-08-25 at 03:36 AM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    25 minutes 20 seconds.... zz so ready to sleep! Got 5 names to reserve though! hehe.
    im not counting on more names than 1, after you make your character you go into the game right away right?
    takes some time to get back, and then doing that times 5 ;<

Brain: You're kind of tired, its past your bed time. If you go to sleep, you'll be able to wake up and play anyways.
    Body: oorrrrr you could be playing in 25 minutes...
    Brain: Its not worth staying up, you'd get to play a little while sure, but then you'd be super tired tomorrow, might as well sleep then play tomorrow
    Body: ooooooorrrr you could be playing in 25 minutes...

FFFFUUUU

It's a different message that started right at about 8:30pm. Now it says: Connection failed. Please try again.

Where before it stated the same thing it was saying as if a stress test or BWE was on. So it's definitely different now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    im not counting on more names than 1, after you make your character you go into the game right away right?
    takes some time to get back, and then doing that times 5 ;<
    Yeah and I want to make sure my main looks PERFECT. I'll be pretty bummed if she doesn't look perfect.

I feel the need to jump up and down many times. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    Yeah and I want to make sure my main looks PERFECT. I'll be pretty bummed if she doesn't look perfect.
    If you're just jumping on to reserve a name, though, just make a generic and go to bed. Delete the character in the morning when you should be a bit safer and take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared View Post
    It's a different message that started right at about 8:30pm. Now it says: Connection failed. Please try again.

Where before it stated the same thing it was saying as if a stress test or BWE was on. So it's definitely different now.
    Hmm I'm still getting the "there is no event currently" message...

10+ Year Old Account
    Brain: You're kind of tired, its past your bed time. If you go to sleep, you'll be able to wake up and play anyways.
    Brain: Its not worth staying up, you'd get to play a little while sure, but then you'd be super tired tomorrow, might as well sleep then play tomorrow

FFFFUUUU

When I have those problems I use my good friend alcohol and then Brain just says :"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2012-08-25 at 03:39 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I'm still getting the BWE message. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post

FFFFUUUU
    lol'd xD

I don't see that. I just see the same either there is no event or your account isn't authorized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    I have to reserve a name on my friends account as he cant play right now. so with 2 accounts available, i'll be able to remake the char and keep my name
    luckily

Did you restart the client?

Oh, maybe it locks you out if you try too many times in a short time. After waiting a few minutes, I'm now getting the same BWE message now.
    Last edited by Prepared; 2012-08-25 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, actually.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Ahhhm hurry up Sick of seeing "there is no guild wars 2 event" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    When I have those problems I use my good friend alcohol and then Brain just says :"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Unfortunately, if it DOESN'T open early - my friend alcohol will be ensuring my brain doesn't say much more than ....ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz