Thread: Servers up

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCrafter View Post
    I think they underestimated the amount of people trying to access this game, trust me from South Africa to Iceland there is a lot of people hyped for this game.
    Pre-purchases coming on today, they know EXACTLY how many people that pre-purchased I assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to all lucky enough to get their desired name. I'm ecstatic that I got mine; and for those who could not get theirs I shall log off now hopefully opening up server space for you.

Good Hunting
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Fuck it, my name was taken already. Now I hate myself.

Deleted
    Yesh finally game launched ...So excited.
    Have fun playing everyone.

Oh, and Eddard Stark was taken...FMVL...It wasn't my first-hand choice though so I guess I can cope.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2012-08-25 at 04:44 AM.

bah, whisper and party chat doesnt even work >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Maveaux View Post
    Fuck it, my name was taken already. Now I hate myself.
    sorry that does suck

Quote Originally Posted by Zaedric View Post
    Its so laggy in the starting zones right now anyway because of the massive amount of people in it. ><
    I guess everybody didn't get the boot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Pre-purchases coming on today, they know EXACTLY how many people that pre-purchased I assume.
    They also said they weren't opening it until 12am PDT, if it's all working at 12am PDT I think they are golden, still having issues then I could agree with you.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    can log in again btw, for those who couldnt

Jade Quarry is sooooooooooo laggy right now. I literally cant do anything IM stuck.

I finished my character and done the tutorial then Im stuck on the clicking reward damit lol XD

I got three of the four names I wanted. The fourth wasn't that important though, not a big deal that I lost it.

Just out of curiosity, what were the names everyone wanted but were already taken? Mine was Finn (the name of my beagle, would have been happy to have it but not a big deal that it was already gone).

Just got in, but didn't get the name I was hoping for. :_(

Just a small warning...its probably a bug

When I made my first toon, I had 2 mails containing the deluxe items. I took them on my first made toon, didnt check the second one I made. Both those toons, I deleted, and now when I made my REAL main toon, I only had ONE mail containing the golem and the ring, and NOT the pet and the two other items !

No, my friends are both playing atm. One went human and the other norn. I decided to pick sylvari and I can't even get out of the starting area because of the lag. Why did I pick the awesome plant people?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveaux View Post
    Sucks that I gave myself 30 minutes into the three hours window. Didn't want to get up at 6 am staight, now it seems that exactly these 30 minutes stand between me and my name reserveration.

And no, they didn't. Launch is in 2 hours, not now. That is exactly why they are trying to bring servers up 3 hours b4 launch.
    Exactly. They did a very smart thing opening up early. It will give them time to solve it.
    I'm not fussed about this, I was expecting it. I'll just eat my delicious smörgåstårta (literally translated to sandwichcake) and watch a Rifftrax movie.

Deleted
    Are we supposed to get Hero's Band?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have a quick question, if i made a character and transfer it to a different server i still keep the same character and name right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyran View Post
    i have a quick question, if i made a character and transfer it to a different server i still keep the same character and name right?
    Yup. Servers are JUST for WvWvW. Not more, not less. World is cross-server as you can jump between them freely.
    Last edited by mmoc1f853858c0; 2012-08-25 at 04:49 AM.