Thread: Servers up

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got to finish up and see the intro movie, was then stuck with a big black screen and background music for a few minutes. Decided to restart client D:

Taranee - lvl 90 Blood Elf Warlock - EU Dragonblight

anyone else getting rubberbanding?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveaux View Post
    Yup. Servers are JUST for WvWvW. Not more, not less. World is cross-server as you can jump between them freely.
    thanks cause i just picked a random server and gonna transfer later to play with friends

Ok I've been dc/d twice now. I'm going to sleep. Not worth it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crownless View Post
    I'm stuck on EU characeter creation screen, because I still don't know what proffesion to choose!
    i have no idea either but i think ill just make a bunch to get the names then delete one and use that as my current char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyran View Post
    thanks cause i just picked a random server and gonna transfer later to play with friends
    You'll have to pay for the transer tho

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinomatic View Post
    I got three of the four names I wanted. The fourth wasn't that important though, not a big deal that I lost it.

Just out of curiosity, what were the names everyone wanted but were already taken? Mine was Finn (the name of my beagle, would have been happy to have it but not a big deal that it was already gone).
    I got Bryce, my main one and Galook, but I wanted Velox but was to late getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    I got Bryce, my main one and Galook, but I wanted Velox but was to late getting it.
    Should have gotten Galook last.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranee View Post
    Got to finish up and see the intro movie, was then stuck with a big black screen and background music for a few minutes. Decided to restart client D:
    same here.

Kind of funny seeing so many people with old film tape icon on their head after the tutorial area =p.

10+ Year Old Account
    i went with aurora glade as my server no particular reason really just liked the name

Got all five of my names! Of course, they probably wouldn't have been taken as one-word names being that they're pretty obscure...so the last name just helped my cause. Crystal Desert FTW!

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

10+ Year Old Account
    still getting the error i hope to god its the server and not my sec being a bitch

Deleted
    Anyone else who can't finish there char? Network error cannot connect... Can I wait or do I need to relog eventually? Tried creating my char twice now

Servers are up for the whole world or only some region? My launcher tell's me it's unable to access log-in server.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2012-08-25 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

OK?
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    I'm now worried that the error I get might be legit
    Tells me it can't gain access to the log-in servers at the time, "mostly commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network."

Though I always had this error at the start of most of the BWE's. And there seems to be some troubles, and this is 2 hours early etc.

Well, it seems I'm not alone with this error, so we can probably assume it's related to the log-in servers and not on our end.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2012-08-25 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post

OK?
    read up the last 20 posts, you'll have your answer there.

I've been playing since 12:00 EST, not one d/c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turbonerd View Post
    Anyone else who can't finish there char? Network error cannot connect... Can I wait or do I need to relog eventually? Tried creating my char twice now
    I just kept on clicking and eventually it let me finish.

Taranee - lvl 90 Blood Elf Warlock - EU Dragonblight