Mistweaver early game

How is mistweaver healing going in the earlier parts of the game? And by early I mean 30-60 or maybe till 80. Do you have enough kit to get the job done or is every pull and boss a frustration; if so why?

Kinda curious because I haven't done any of the old dungeons since vanilla and so I'm also unfamiliar with their changes in Cataclysm and how they feel in terms of difficulty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much all healing classes have a super-easy time until you hit the first Cata dungeons in your WotLK greens. Mistweavers are the same - once you get the hang of Soothing Mists (your "cheap and efficient" heal is a channelled HoT) you're fine.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Since when is soothing mists cheap and efficient without a statue ;P
    But yea you should have no problems in lower level dungeons, they are really easy to heal for any class if people don't do anything horribly wrong.

I recently played a low level priest and atonement was easily keeping everyone alive so I guess as a monk (even without the statue at the start) just melee attacking stuff will work out - maybe have some mana food around just in case to keep going, though that is probably not even needed.

You get eminance healing at 10 i think

Sweet. Bring on the 25th then!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    How is mistweaver healing going in the earlier parts of the game? And by early I mean 30-60 or maybe till 80. Do you have enough kit to get the job done or is every pull and boss a frustration; if so why?
    The monks learn the spells you need at lower levels, just like every other class. The frustration will not be from your lack of tools, but from your fellow players, just like with every other class.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could use a slightly earlier Resurrection spell
    but generally you only need like 2 healing spells from 15-25 and three from 25-35, and so on and so on

and soothing mist is cheap, by level 15-35 standards.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 04:19 PM ----------

just comparison
    at level 15

Holy Priests have PW:Shield, and Flash Heal

Disc Priests have PW:Shield, Flash Heal and Penance

Druids have Rejuvenation, Swiftmend, and Nourish

Shamans have Healing Surge, Riptide and Ancestral Spirit

Paladins have Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Flash of Light and Redemption

and Monks will have Soothing Mists and Eminence (Jab/Bok/TP)

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 04:53 PM ----------

At Level 30:

Holy Priest: PW:S, Flash of Light, Resurrection, Purify, Renew, Heal, Spirit of Redemption

Disc Priest: PW:S, Flash of Light, Penance, Resurrection, Purify, Divine Aegis, Renew, Heal, Spirit Shell

Druids: Rejuvenation, Swiftmend, Nourish, Revive, Regrowth, Nature’s Cure, Healing touch, Living Seed

Shamans: Healing Surge, Riptide, Ancestral Spirit, Cleanse Spirit, Healing Wave, Water Shield, Earth Shield, Healing Stream Totem, Earthliving Weapon

Paladins: Word of Glory (or Eternal Flame), Holy Shock, Redemption, Flash of Light, Lay on Hands, Cleanse, Holy Radiance, Holy Shield/Eternal flame

Monks: Soothing Mist, Eminence (Jab/DoK/TP), Resuscitate, Detox, Expel Harm, Eminence (Touch of Death), Chi Wave/ZenSphere/Chi Burst
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2012-08-27 at 08:56 PM.