The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Refund Still Possible (different form of payment)

I bought directly from the gw2 website (prepurchase) is there a way to request a refund, like some other i haven't enjoyed it (i do admit to jumping on the bandwagon), if i submit a ticket do you think arenanet will refund me the full purchase price?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, the general rule is "If you got a BETA code you can't have a refund" Gamestop for sure won't, direct from Anet I'm not sure. I would guess very unlikely though since the game has technically started.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    I don't know, the general rule is "If you got a BETA code you can't have a refund" Gamestop for sure won't, direct from Anet I'm not sure. I would guess very unlikely though since the game has technically started.
    Okay thanks, i just finished submitting a ticket to arenanet, hopefully i can get some money back!

Deleted
    Seriously they wil never give a refund... they will need to completely remove you account from beeing played ever again , and they will not do that.
    People should know things like this by now...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    Seriously they wil never give a refund... they will need to completely remove you account from beeing played ever again , and they will not do that.
    People should know things like this by now...
    Many others have recieved a refund over the last several days i'm just asking can i still get one even though game is already officially released, forgot to mention in post