View Poll Results: Most Fun Class; Your Subjective Opinion!

Voters
44. This poll is closed
  • Guardian

8 18.18%
  • Mesmer

8 18.18%
  • Warrior

14 31.82%
  • Ranger

4 9.09%
  • Thief

11 25.00%
  • Engineer

10 22.73%
  • Elementalist

10 22.73%
  • Necromancer

8 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Which class do you think is the most fun?

Which class do you think is the most fun? I know it is completely subjective, so give your reasons why!

Please only players with more than one toon.
    Last edited by Oinkeye; 2012-08-28 at 07:12 PM.

Warrior/Elementalist have the most versatility, Guardian is pretty awesome too (but lower DPS...). Necromancer is an all around badass. Haven't really tried the others yet but Thief and Mesmer are intriguing. Engineer seems like a gimmick, and Hunter is too much like a warrior with less weapons and more pets.

First character is an engineer, I don't feel much of a fondness for it tbh. Spent a few mins as an elementalist and already prefer that.

Nothing says "try your luck" like a souped up defensive Guardian.

Fixed the title to make it a bit more apparent what the topic of the thread is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would concur with Elementalist and Warrior having the most versatility. Once you unlock all their weapon skills they have so many options. I'm trying a guardian right now and, believe it or not, unless I'm using a shield they actually feel squishier than my warrior.

Well at least in PvE. I've heard guardians are nightmares in PvP.
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-08-28 at 07:26 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mesmer for me, it just flows though perfectly, and there's so many abilities i can troll either my enemies or my friends with, from summoning a crapton of illusions (max 2 of course, but staff and mace/scepter, it's impossible to not have at least 1 up at any given time. Also love the spell that places a portal on the ground and then able to place an exit for anyone to use, really want to put one on the edge of a cliff...haha, I love it. I knew the class was going to be great but damn, it's just perfect for me.

I love how balanced the poll is so far. Shows that ANet did a REALLY good job in character balance and design. Everything is interesting and fun, while nothing is overpowered or underpowered.

I. Can't. Decide.

At this point between BWE3 and the pre-launch, I've tried every class, though I spent the least time with Mesmer and Ranger. For 'fun' factor, it's probably a tie between necro and thief... I feel like the necro has (initially) better aoe and team assistance, but the thief has more entertaining attacks... and these are the two classes I find myself playing most often. Guardian gets my vote for overall flexibility. I think it will still take me a while to decide what I want to stick with.