Thread: Warhammer 40K

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    *cough* Kyras *cough*
    Well, you could theoretically put on a World Eaters paintjob, go wild with that Cataclysmic Hellblade in Last Stand and hope Khorne doesn't step out of the Warp and punches you in the face for your insolence ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unwirklich View Post
    Well, you could theoretically put on a World Eaters paintjob, go wild with that Cataclysmic Hellblade in Last Stand and hope Khorne doesn't step out of the Warp and punches you in the face for your insolence ...
    Super extra non-canon heresy.

Forgeworld just released a glimpse of a long awaited warloard titan. Looks incredible. You can see it in the video on the FW visual feed on youtube. Can't link at the present time.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Warlord titan. Mantle piece decoration. But honestly I am looking forward to it. Now we just need an imperator titan and I'll settle.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Warlord titan. Mantle piece decoration. But honestly I am looking forward to it. Now we just need an imperator titan and I'll settle.
    It does look incredible and looks like they went with a beetleback design. Can't wait to see the details it has though.

https://youtu.be/z_6PdkKqB2I
    Last edited by TheBeardedOne; 2015-04-17 at 10:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will it be more expensive than the Manta though?

This reminds me I have to get my Rogue Trader (plus crew) up to Zayth. Huge warmachines 4tw!

Last episode, I brought both the Rogue Trader and his priamry Navigator into criticals. Navigator's case was kinda hilarious. Arch-Militant decides to demonstrate his power weapon prowess on the last remaining opponent and promptly lands a huge critical, decapitating his victim and setting it on fire. The beheaded, burning thug stumbles a couple steps - right into said Navigator, who promptly catches fire and starts running around and screaming. Arch-Militant goes 'Oops!' decides to fix the problem, opens one of those massive freezer things where the insane heretek they just defeated had stored various scavenged body parts for later use, grabs the Navigator, catches fire as well (those rolls!) but manages to keep his calm, then dives headlong into a mess of frozen organs.

Will it be more expensive than the Manta though?
    Well you think it woulf be cheaper, as they will probably sell weapon arms/carapace weapons speratly.

I would totally chaosify it, with like... spikes... idk.

I wanted to use the extra icons I had and magnetize them somehow to show what god affiliation he had.

Ooh also, I was thinking of using a Bezerker to make a actiony posed power armored chaos lord. Thoughts on this as well? So many questions sorry

Scratch that, converting an aspiring champion, bits are cheaper.
    https://www.facebook.com/madebyshizu...type=1&theater here's a way you could go at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Good idea. It'll never look as good as that though :/

Deleted
    Need to get back into my hobbying. Took a new job and just haven't found a way to fit everything around it yet.

Though I started reading the Grey Knight books and now I want some Grey Knights.. Might try trade my Dark Vengeance Dark Angels for some. Also got given an old Space Marine and Ork battleforce. Not sure how old they're but they look like the ones that used to be £40.

https://www.facebook.com/Aljazeerado...type=1&theater

Al Jazeera. Whatchu doing with Space Marines on your picture O.o?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Need to get back into my hobbying. Took a new job and just haven't found a way to fit everything around it yet.

Though I started reading the Grey Knight books and now I want some Grey Knights.. Might try trade my Dark Vengeance Dark Angels for some. Also got given an old Space Marine and Ork battleforce. Not sure how old they're but they look like the ones that used to be £40.
    Gotta ask. Why GK exactly? I read their omnibus and... Ach, they kinda make me sigh a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the assault on Black Reach. Excellent kit for starting an orc army. The SM's are pretty alright. BOg standard. Though the Dreadnaught is a tad smaller than the ordinary ones.

Deleted
    Gotta ask. Why GK exactly? I read their omnibus and... Ach, they kinda make me sigh a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the assault on Black Reach. Excellent kit for starting an orc army. The SM's are pretty alright. BOg standard. Though the Dreadnaught is a tad smaller than the ordinary ones.
    Dunno tbh, they just seem pretty cool plus the inquisitors are generally pretty decent characters. No other force is really the saviour of mankind like they are either, the other chapters are pretty mediocre in comparison, Grey Knights are the only ones who can really stand up against Chaos. Plus Chaos is getting kind of boring for me and everyone at my local store seems to be Chaos, Eldar or Tau.

I wouldn't be going with the standard Silver grey knight theme though it's boring as hell. Thinking of a dark grey/purple theme for them.
    Last edited by mmoc233041c6ce; 2015-04-22 at 03:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://youtu.be/7i4d3ignBNQ

OOH

OOOOHHHH
    OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Deleted
    https://youtu.be/7i4d3ignBNQ

OOH

OOOOHHHH
    OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Please don't screw it up, please don't screw it up, please don't screw it up, please don't screw it up *prays*

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Please don't screw it up, please don't screw it up, please don't screw it up, please don't screw it up *prays*
    You better be praying to Sigmar

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted

Read the Emperors Gift, it's based much more on the latest edition of the GK's, and a better book than any of the GK Trilogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Read the Emperors Gift, it's based much more on the latest edition of the GK's, and a better book than any of the GK Trilogy.
    I'll have a look for that next time I'm at the shop.

Anyone seen this by the way? I can only imagine what this beast will cost.

So, I'm working on a podcast. We're just getting into it. Should be a weekly format. We will hopefully improve lots as we do more

Was in GW today for the first time in a long time and saw a built knight (40k). Anyone with the kit and is it worth it?