Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Dem poor elementals

Already amongst one of the weakest dps class. Now weakest for sure.

IL 403, cant top 25k on dummy, normally atleast 40k. Yes i popped cooldowns..

Mages always amongst the most OP stupid class ingame

Now does 70k dps without a problem..

Yes blizzard you fixed everything perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonTurky View Post

i have a feeling this is your first pre patch. other wise don't whine because it always happen at the pre patch.

Err. You know we are a month away from Mists of Pandaria, the new expansion... right? What ever made you think this patch was about fixing dummy dps for some classes? Perhaps at this point you should look at the big picture. What matters is how you'll perform at level 90. This happens with every pre-expansion patch.

Quote Originally Posted by NotPrepared View Post
    This happens with every pre-expansion patch.
    Sure every pre expansion patch is imbalanced.
    But why do every pre expansion patch has to neuter shaman and give steroids to mages?

In GC's mind it's very simple, the elemental shaman was doing more damage than the frost mage. This can not be...

The imbalances ALWAYS favour certain classes.
    In pre xpac 6.0 mages will be OP and shaman bad, I already want to put my money on that.

Give them a week to sort out the worst balance-issues. It always takes them a bit to get the pre-patch relatively balanced, it's been this way for years.

I'm sorry but what?

My premade ele is pulling 21k avg over 5mins on a dummy. This also being the first time I've touched the ele spec.

Me thinks this is a disguised "magezzz r oP!!" thread

Why is it when I read the first post the first thing to pop I to my mind was "mages r op. gooby plz"?
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

Funny, when I first tested my dps after the patch I was at 38k on a dummy. As ele of course.

Deleted
    Not sure why I kept missing on the raid dummies earlier in my Elemental Offspec, as it was showing that I was over hit cap and that there was a 0% miss chance.

You targeting them new L93 dummies there mate?
    Last edited by Slush; 2012-08-29 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhozer View Post
    Not sure why I kept missing on the raid dummies earlier in my Elemental Offspec, as it was showing that I was over hit cap and that there was a 0% miss chance.
    Yeah, don't target the raid dummies as theyre level 93 now. Use the level 85 ones and you'll get a heck of a lot less misses.

Yes it happened again.

Its fine by me, Ive been Ele for a long time now and I personally like the challenge of being nerfed to the ground and still beat the shmoe's who have a unbalanced class. So I agree we lost alot of Damage even with the new instant lava bursts and longer flameshock time, I was trying to figure it out and it seems to be less self inflicted and more of a buff scaling issue.

That said, I'm just unhappy with the sloppy patch. Theremore scenario?... no not yet .... but Panda's running around capital city's? ..... its OK they have green cards we don't question who they are or why there balloon is just sitting there. Ohh Pet battles? NOPE ... trainer just lets you know you already have a tabby .... in case you didn't know.

Just another Rushed placeholder to buy themselves time to work on stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    This - people, look:

The ?? dummies are now level 93 rather than level 88. Therefore you will miss all the damn time and hit for considerably less.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    ^^ This. I learned the hard way as well....

oh noooooo. The sky is falling.

Seriously though. After this many expansions people still don't understand that things are changed/broken for a month then everything will get better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Yeah, don't target the raid dummies as theyre level 93 now. Use the level 85 ones and you'll get a heck of a lot less misses.
    D'oh !

my shaman is 403 and i think it was 28k on dummy whitout cds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxa View Post
    Its fine by me, Ive been Ele for a long time now and I personally like the challenge of being nerfed to the ground and still beat the shmoe's who have a unbalanced class. So I agree we lost alot of Damage even with the new instant lava bursts and longer flameshock time, I was trying to figure it out and it seems to be less self inflicted and more of a buff scaling issue.
    Yeah i'm the same.. I lost alot of deeps (okay mostly RF/valor gear but still) and was struggling to understand why. That said i'm not going to moan about it and what it seems to be insane warlock dps at the moment as its balanced for 90. Hopefully it might even out come MoP.

Blizard won't fix any balance issue you might find on 85 because it doesn't interest them anymore and so should you. It is lvl 90 where you will be balanced around. Ascendance is missing on 85 which is a huge dmg provider.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have spoke to several other raiders and we are all coming in around the same dps, 28k without CD’s. I understand that I don’t havea agood feel for the changes yet but I have been playing since BC and no matter how I twist my Shammy, I cant get much more DPS out of it right now.

I understand that prior to an expanision and after the need tallents have been pushed out that there will be class imblances. I really don’t care how high of dps the other classes are doing, I am sure that it will be addressed then the expanision hit’s.

What I am really frustrated with is the loss of 1200 dps, it had been expressed to blizz during the Beta that Shaman dps was low and that we needed help. I know that the WoP is only a few weeks a way but my guild is still working on finishing off the last 2 bosses on heroic. We run with 2 Ele Shamans in our core 10 man. Have you every been on a blind date, and when you meet the other person you feel your friend played some type of bad joke on you. That’s how I feel right now, that Blizzard heard what we were saying to them, they actknowledged us , and then stuck us with a really bad blind date, again.

Yes it’s a game, yes I can choise to play. But I feel that blizzard owes me for the years I have been playing. Thye don’t owe me money, mounts or pets. I think blizzard owes it to me to listen and actulay give me more that lip service. I trusted blizzard and GC to do the right thing, and right now I feel like they just stuck it to me. I am very disapointed.
    Last edited by Shockzilla; 2012-08-29 at 03:55 PM. Reason: typo