Warlock pets/tank threat issues

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I've been running dungeons (reg and heroic), back to back since setting everything up yesterday. What I've noticed makes me want to quit tanking (pretty much all I do) or at least quit tanking with my druid. I haven't tried my pally or warrior yet, but with the druid, every time I'm grouped with a warlock, I cannot keep threat if our lives depended on it. Their pet steals it and keeps it. Even on single targets.

Our multitarget threat spell is gone, and now we have Incarnation:Son of Ursoc. I tried using this every time I could, and even with a growl every 1 1/2 seconds and constant mangles, I couldn't get threat from a pet!?! This can't be intended. Is anyone else having this issue? I never had threat issues in the past and rarely had to use growl, etc. Tab targeting was enough. I can understand if they want us to try a little harder...but not being able to get it back after using everything at my disposal, well, makes me want to quit playing what used to be my favorite class.

I made an account just to post about this. This is the only issue I've found that I either don't like, or at least can't live with since the patch. I am keeping an open mind because I know the devs want to make this a better, more fun experience, even if we don't immediately understand the reasoning behind certain things. So please tell me the reason behind this!! Thanks.
    Last edited by Pixiknows; 2012-08-29 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which pet was it?

The Wrathguard has a power that isn't on the pet spell bar for increasing threat on mobs with damage. Warlock needs to turn it off or their pet will steal aggro. Why not just let the pet die? Thats what I've done if the Warlock didn't know how to play his class and turn that off in dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    The warlock pet ability Threatening Presence(increased threat generation) bugged at the moment and even with it toggled off and autocast turned off it stays on.

You think its annoying for you? Try having to summon a new pet every pull...

Although it is funny to watch the fel imp pull agro off heroic geared tanks

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    The warlock pet ability Threatening Presence(increased threat generation) bugged at the moment and even with it toggled off and autocast turned off it stays on.
    Thank god it will be fixed and isn't how it's intended to be. Thanks for the answers!