Computer Hardware Help

Hello,

I am currently thinking about upgrading to a new computer. I am looking to spend $1000 dollars at the most and pretty confident I could build it myself. Just wondering if anyone could suggest anything, be from their own system or just general knowledge, the best hardware combination I could put together from this budget. Keep in mind that I do use a computer heavily for gaming.

Any input would be well appreciated!

Thanks!

I moved your post to the correct sub-forum. However, it is pretty vague, take a look at the stickies here, specifically this one:

Want help with your build? Read me!

Seeing as black Friday and Cyber Monday is not to far down the road if your willing to wait I would. Cyberpower & ibuypower can have some great deals if you don't want to build it yourself.

Otherwise I recommend a full tower, all my systems I have had are always the Mid towers, my last one is a full tower and its so much nicer for working room.
    I personally like: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...torm%20Stryker

The real question is, do you want Intel or AMD? Do you plan to save any parts from your old PC graphics card or something?

Intel, and yes I'm saving my graphics card from my old PC , its less than a year old.