Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    is there an actual compiled list of content soloable by a warlock?

maybe we should put one togeather could notate anything thats not soloable due to mechanics.. done in order of progression. average dps needed to beat enrage timers or healing mechanics. recomended glyphs/specs and so on. be a good sticky to put togeather :P

Did something change on Alysrazor? Been farming her for a couple months now and killing her during the tornado phase. Tonight I can't seem to get her under 25%.

Edit: /facepalm I forgot to requip my weapon after KT.
    Last edited by Harsesis; 2013-01-10 at 05:29 AM.

Deleted
    Had a weird bug soloing Baleroc today...

That makes Majordomo the only unsoloable boss in Firelands.

Deleted
    What spec / talents are recommended for Al'akir soloing? My gear isn't fantastic, mostly LFR stuff, but I'm sure I could probably do this.

What kind of gear have people soloed Alysrazor with? I need the Barrel Roll achievement for my meta, and pugs absolutely suck at avoiding stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What kind of gear have people soloed Alysrazor with? I need the Barrel Roll achievement for my meta, and pugs absolutely suck at avoiding stuff.
    You can do it in nearly any gear, but if you have lower dps you will have to actually survive p2.

So what is the best lock spec for soloing right now? Mainly for TK, Onyxia's lair and maybe some Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyatch View Post
    So what is the best lock spec for soloing right now? Mainly for TK, Onyxia's lair and maybe some Naxx.
    Any spec can do those without much problem.

All three.

To elaborate, each spec has it's own strengths on certain encounters, while most of the encounters can be done in any spec. I've done everything from Vanilla, TBC, and Tier 7 as Destro (with the exception of Sunwell which I haven't attempted yet). So unless it's an especially tricky encounter that requires something specific, choose what suits your playstyle the best.

Personally I like destro because of the burst selfhealing unless the boss hits my void really hard in which case I go affliction.

TK and Ony's should be easily doable in any spec; not sure about Naxx (haven't gone in there, too lazy)

Naxx 10 is a piece of cake. Haven't tried 25 since I was only running it for pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Naxx 10 is a piece of cake. Haven't tried 25 since I was only running it for pets.

I've done Razuvious 25. If he's possible, most of the other stuff should be.

Naxx 25 is actually rather easy. The only problem for me is Maexxna because of her nasty 75% healing debuff, a well timed (one second time frame to get it off) Sb+HF or Embertap is practically the key to beat her.
    Last edited by luckydevours; 2013-01-12 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    Bumping the thread with Heroic Morchok.

Only 14M hp thanks to the -35% debuff .
    Had to clear the trash around because the bosses have a bigger aggro radius than me. Two targets at the same time means that you'll have more nightfall procs and more dps, so the fight is not that much harder than normal mode. Earthen Vortex phases are tricky because your pet aggro will reset each time, you need to make him attack both bosses for your demonic gateway aggro reset to work.

Deleted
    ^ there you go! hey ysen (edited)

Nowadays you can just burst him down with chaos bolt xD KT that is.

If you wanna solo DS/FL etc try watch some of the youtubers who usualy does this (me, ysen, evrelia) just search them up.

Another Cata solo for us Fire Users. Nothing special, just a gear check. Ilvl 494.

Damage

Healing

Edit - Maloriak also downed, just gotta use Observer if you wanna beat the enrage.
    Last edited by Twilight Cultist; 2013-01-13 at 08:22 PM.

Nice UI! Can u tell me the name of your unitframe addon?

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Nice UI! Can u tell me the name of your unitframe addon?
    The ui is called Elvui

Deleted

It's actualy quite hard