Deleted
    I favour my lock for the healing and the pew pew power, Got ASHES OF ALAR last night (on my shammy lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Skada: 18:42:57: Nerraw dies
    Skada: -0.38: Evolved Twilight Zealot's Gravity Strike -251.5K (0.0K, 0.0%)
    Skada: -0.41: Evolved Twilight Zealot's Gravity Strike -251.5K (214.2K, 42.3%)
    Skada: -1.10: Evolved Twilight Zealot's Attack -8.3K (506.1K, 100.0%)
    Skada: -1.10: Evolved Twilight Zealot's Attack -11.7K (506.1K, 100.0%)

This will be an interesting evening.

They seem to be ignoring the gateway debuff for some reason.
    I'm assuming you mean the threat reduction from the gateway, in which they need to be attacked by your pet before they will completely avoid hitting you. The adds probably don't have a threat table at all while they are still humans, and the moment they transform they lock on to a target.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    the moment they transform they lock on to a target.
    If you're saying they fixate, they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    If you're saying they fixate, they don't.
    Not that they fixate but immediately after they transform they pick a target (you, being the only player) and start their cast (and you can't get them to switch targets mid cast).

I wanna run through naxx10 for some xmog gear. Can I just blast thru as destro with a voidlord or is there anything preferable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyrock View Post
    I wanna run through naxx10 for some xmog gear. Can I just blast thru as destro with a voidlord or is there anything preferable?
    You can pew pew through in Naxx25, too. So yeah, wont be an issue.

Deleted
    Got Ragnaros Heroic into phase 4 a few times now and from what i can see it's totaly doable!

Working hard on it! video will be up soon i hope

Are Locks 2nd behind DKs in terms of solo power?

Hard to say, haven't seen a list compiled for paladins and hunters, but I imagine we're slightly ahead of hunters right now (between the way destruction works and nifty stuff like DA).

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't made a serious attempt yet, but regarding solo-ing the Ulduar 10 meta; would I suffer a lot of resistance at ilvl 503?
    I've been looking at the Firedemon youtube movies, and that made it look pretty interresting.

Anyone here tried it personally?

I did it on my alt lock at 483 ilvl. The only one that gave me any trouble at all was 0 light (and that's not even part of the meta), and I still got it eventually.

question regarding blood queen in ICC :

if you let your VW tank her does it get the blood mirror debuff ? also , if you stand close enough to VW while it's tanking her (and assuming it does get blood mirror) do you get it too ?

the reason I'm asking it is because if it is indeed the case then blood infusion can be done with 3 players or maybe even 2 , provided they have Brezs and decent dps.

Deleted
    Nope the voidlord doesn't get the blood mirror debuff.

Deleted

Here it is boys!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post

Here it is boys!
    Awesome work man! Congrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Start of phase 4 is hectic, but you got through it. Kudos to you!

Do you think there's any chance of doing it without using the banner to reset aggro? Cause that's basically the only thing in there that might get changed at some point even if it is ""clever use of mechanics" at the moment. Just wondering in how far this will be reproducable, for now, and in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Here it is boys!
    Great job.

Unrelated, I know you just got UVLS recently, but its not very good for Destro. Cha-ye, Hydra and Woosh are all much much better.

Deleted
    Great job , and even though I agree Teye perhaps the utility of ember generation was more worthwhile for ember tap .

Quote Originally Posted by Rasukan View Post
    Great job , and even though I agree Teye perhaps the utility of ember generation was more worthwhile for ember tap .
    He wasn't Soul Link spec. He only Ember Tapped a few times the entire fight, in phase 4.

Deleted
    I use UVLS for ember generation as i need full embers during transition phases to survive the sons of flame (in my kill video i managed to clear both transition phases which is kinda sad bcs i wanted to show how to survive it, gonna make a video about it later).

About the banner: It is actualy not too much harder to do it without, the only difference is that i would use my cds to burst the 2 adds down which would probably get me 1 more meteor for phase 4, considering i was 2-3 min away from berserk when i killed him i don't think it would be too big of a problem really so doing it without the banner is not even too muh harder.

It might look weird that i'm not using healthstone/ember tab too much, but that is purely bcs i managed to clear both transition phases with only 1-2 going in.