Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kite phase is harder for dks, i honestly thought it's impossible for dk to kite all these adds without gateway.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Kite phase is harder for dks, i honestly thought it's impossible for dk to kite all these adds without gateway.
    Yeah Reagwyn had the eng belt and the old 300% eng boots for speed boosts which was how he did it

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Yeah Reagwyn had the eng belt and the old 300% eng boots for speed boosts which was how he did it

Not to mention abusing a purgatory bug. >_>

Hint: Watch his floating combat text closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Not to mention abusing a purgatory bug. >_>

Hint: Watch his floating combat text closely.
    What kind of bug? I watched closely and haven't noticed anything strange. I've heard purgatory has hp limit, is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    What kind of bug? I watched closely and haven't noticed anything strange. I've heard purgatory has hp limit, is it true?

Sorry I never got back to this, I'm on very rarely these days.

Purgatory has been bugged for a long time. Overkill doesn't go into the "negative bubble" that it creates, only damage taken after you've reached 1 HP. Now, the 2nd issue there is that damage taken in the same millisecond as a death is ALL considered to be overkill.

So, when all the adds reach him at the same time and hit him for just over a million damage across 5 hits in the same millisecond, none of that goes into his Purgatory bubble. The next thing he does is Vampiric Blood and Death Pact for about 600k healing, and he's back at 600k health. From there, its a tank and spank fight for him.

Re-watch the video and keep a close eye on his health and his combat text. Watch it second by second if you need to. He takes the damage, receives just over 600k healing from Death Pact and his health goes up to exactly the amount of healing he received. Totally not working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I never got back to this, I'm on very rarely these days.

Purgatory has been bugged for a long time. Overkill doesn't go into the "negative bubble" that it creates, only damage taken after you've reached 1 HP. Now, the 2nd issue there is that damage taken in the same millisecond as a death is ALL considered to be overkill.

So, when all the adds reach him at the same time and hit him for just over a million damage across 5 hits in the same millisecond, none of that goes into his Purgatory bubble. The next thing he does is Vampiric Blood and Death Pact for about 600k healing, and he's back at 600k health. From there, its a tank and spank fight for him.

Re-watch the video and keep a close eye on his health and his combat text. Watch it second by second if you need to. He takes the damage, receives just over 600k healing from Death Pact and his health goes up to exactly the amount of healing he received. Totally not working as intended.
    If you watch closely its his cloak that procced with all the hits he is still at full HP for a good second then his purgatory procs from the next few hits being 218k, 144k, 232k, 254k, 204k (1052k total) then the purgatory procs off the next hit being 231k. You can see he doesnt show abosorb healing in his combat text as from the second he drops to 1hp his meter goes from 265k total healing to 1.2 million. Seems more like a cloak bug than a purgatory bug. Cloak absorbing all the damage that purgatory should be procing off of so purgatory's 'bubble' is extremely low

picture of what im talking about http://i.imgur.com/80CFrvO.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a feat, but I did a solo Glory o/t Uld10 raider last Sunday. Made me yay haha.
    Got Yogg +0 on 2nd attempt which made me yay again. Two yays on one day, it was a good day.

If you watch closely its his cloak that procced with all the hits he is still at full HP for a good second then his purgatory procs from the next few hits being 218k, 144k, 232k, 254k, 204k (1052k total) then the purgatory procs off the next hit being 231k. You can see he doesnt show abosorb healing in his combat text as from the second he drops to 1hp his meter goes from 265k total healing to 1.2 million. Seems more like a cloak bug than a purgatory bug. Cloak absorbing all the damage that purgatory should be procing off of so purgatory's 'bubble' is extremely low

picture of what im talking about http://i.imgur.com/80CFrvO.png
    I see now, interesting stuff. But anyway, monk is able to do this without any bugs, so i don't think it's important that raegwyn has used a bug=)

Any advice on soloing Majordomo as destro? 574 ilvl atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delequoi View Post
    Any advice on soloing Majordomo as destro? 574 ilvl atm
    Glyph Healthfunnel and use it on CD. Get ready to hit flames/shatter if your pet dies try to keep moving. Havoc the boss to dps the adds. The hardest part is keeping the pet alive/killing the adds fast enough. Has about 40m HP on 10m which should take about a minute-1:30 to kill blow everything at the start and burn as fast as you can while keeping the pet alive

Kinda pissed Raegwyn got DA down before you Snowball. Such an easy fight for a DK compared to a Warlock... His video is literally just tank and spank after the first 15 seconds.
    so you are pissed about someone soloing old content that nobody cares anymore about

yeah makes sense

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-12-11 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    so you are pissed about someone soloing old content that nobody cares anymore about

yeah makes sense

I'm pissed that DKs got to come along and get "world first" on a fight that's basically tank and spank for them after Snowball put in an insane amount of work with an extremely complex and hard to execute strat.

It does make sense. So, stop trying to be a cool troll, and welcome to the Warlock forums. Next time you decide to get snippy about someone's opinion, make sure it isn't mine.

I'm pissed that DKs got to come along and get "world first" on a fight that's basically tank and spank for them after Snowball put in an insane amount of work with an extremely complex and hard to execute strat.

It does make sense. So, stop trying to be a cool troll, and welcome to the Warlock forums. Next time you decide to get snippy about someone's opinion, make sure it isn't mine.
    I think Snowball should have the honor for that kill after finding out strat and putting so much time into it, and I think a lot of people agree with me.

Glyph Healthfunnel and use it on CD. Get ready to hit flames/shatter if your pet dies try to keep moving. Havoc the boss to dps the adds. The hardest part is keeping the pet alive/killing the adds fast enough. Has about 40m HP on 10m which should take about a minute-1:30 to kill blow everything at the start and burn as fast as you can while keeping the pet alive

Thanks I'm having similar problems with ultraxion, getting them to about 30-40% but I might try again with full buffs/lust drums

Deleted
    I just killed yu-lon on the isle.
    Sadly I did not record it, because it was just a fun try after I finished a short farming session on the isle.
    I did have the chi-ji buff from the isle and played destroy with my voidwalker tanking yu-lon. It was quite easy after the first few seconds when my shield built up.
    But I have to admit, that at about 20% some guys came around and "helped" me.... -.-
    As it is 7 o'clock in the morning I won't do another try with my stream turned on today (already in bed with tablet), but maybe tomorrow...
    I'm sure many of you will be able to do this, with the chi-ji buff, so it's probably no big thing. I just mentioned it, because it was not marked green in the spreadsheet.

Been working on soloing yogg 25 with no keepers, I keep getting stuck on p2. Can't get the tentacles down fast enough and they spawn way too fast to handle. 550 ilevel, running as destro. Anyone got any tips?

You can try affly to quikly spread dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Delequoi View Post
    Thanks I'm having similar problems with ultraxion, getting them to about 30-40% but I might try again with full buffs/lust drums
    Ultraxion is all about straight up nuking as fast as possible, even at 573 ilvl I still have issues with him depending on how fast he destroys my voidlord. For that one I don't stop short of getting DI, flask, 300 food, kings drums, double pot and lust drums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exystredofar View Post
    Been working on soloing yogg 25 with no keepers, I keep getting stuck on p2. Can't get the tentacles down fast enough and they spawn way too fast to handle. 550 ilevel, running as destro. Anyone got any tips?
    I mostly focus on getting down the corruptor tentacles, generally you can deal with 1-2 crushers up without much problem and just clear them out when p3 starts. If you don't get him down in 1 brain phase you are going to have a very difficult time.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

which bug are you talking about? thats just how purgatory works, it saves you from dying and gives you a short time to heal back up, which is what i did? its true i got hit by a very high amount of dmg and it was kinda lucky the golems didnt survive a milisecond longer but still i dont really see any kind bug there. i had about a million health when they reached me. then i got about 1,2 mill dmg from their hits. purgatory procced, i had to outheal 200k and was back up? what is the bug there?

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I think Snowball should have the honor for that kill after finding out strat and putting so much time into it, and I think a lot of people agree with me.
    He totally has the honor for it. without him i wouldnt have been able to kill it and he even helped me when i had questions. i made that part pretty clear in description linked his channel and said it various times in comments. Its totally snowballs effort that made that kill
    Last edited by Raegwyn; 2013-12-12 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    which bug are you talking about? thats just how purgatory works, it saves you from dying and gives you a short time to heal back up, which is what i did? its true i got hit by a very high amount of dmg and it was kinda lucky the golems didnt survive a milisecond longer but still i dont really see any kind bug there. i had about a million health when they reached me. then i got about 1,2 mill dmg from their hits. purgatory procced, i had to outheal 200k and was back up? what is the bug there?
    First of all, I do not blame you in any way, you deserved this kill. I see some strange things going on there, let me explain.
    When so many small golems are buffed with +100500% attack speed, some strange things can happen. What really makes me wonder is this:

It seems that several attacks from golems count as one and went to blood shield completely. Please, correct me if I wrong