A question about account wide achievements

Hey there, I have two accounts that I use and right now am planning on moving my hunter over to my other account, the question here is, my warlock on that account has close to 12k achievement points, a ton of mounts and titles. If I move my hunter over to my other account, will I still keep the extra achievements/mounts/titles gained from my warlock once moved over?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts Definitely (I have 2 accounts myself). Not usre about the rest though.
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2012-08-31 at 02:10 AM.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, as long as it's part of your battle.net account, everything will still be there.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Yeah, as long as it's part of your battle.net account, everything will still be there.
    The accounts share the same name and everything but the emails are different because i wanted to be able to log onto both accounts at once, will this affect me keeping my titles/mounts?
    Last edited by Moddex; 2012-08-31 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moddex View Post
    The accounts share the same name and everything but the emails are different because i wanted to be able to log onto both accounts at once, will this affect me keeping my titles/mounts?
    As long as it's on the same battle.net account. With the emails being different, they're more than likely on different battle.net accounts.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

For the record, if you had two separate WoW accounts, they could both log on at the same time, even if they were grouped under the same Battle.net account (same email).

However, I've seen reports that since 5.0, logging on from the same IP (even supposedly different Battle.net accounts) will disconnect the first person logged in, which really puts a damper on multi-boxing.