Tier one racial weapons

So hit 40 and wanted to buy some racial weapons for karma. Noticed I could buy from any race. So went to look around a bit. But here's my question: is it I tended that sylvari tier one weapons look exactly the same as the asura weapons? All others are unique. And from what I could tell it seems like a bug where sylvari weapons tier one have same skin as asura has.
    So bug or not?

Actually I think sylvari/asura cultural weapons are currently bugged in that they sell the opposite race's items.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Actually I think sylvari/asura cultural weapons are currently bugged in that they sell the opposite race's items.
    I suppose that is a possibility. But if you look at tier 3 and 2 weapons of sylvari and asura, you will see that those tiers look distinctly sylvari and asura while tier 1 sylvari really stands out.

I was actually really disappointed by the weapon models in this game, as high as level 50 you still look like you're using a bog standard blade from the human starting zone, and all the crafted weapons look basically identical.
    The Asuran equipment proves they can do things that are attractive without being too flashy so why haven't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I was actually really disappointed by the weapon models in this game, as high as level 50 you still look like you're using a bog standard blade from the human starting zone, and all the crafted weapons look basically identical.
    The Asuran equipment proves they can do things that are attractive without being too flashy so why haven't they?
    The blue drops all look the same because they should, they are common. greens and up have unique models, i have 2 green axes on my warrior right now that look awesome.