Question for other level 80s.

So I hit level 80, and now it doesn't show where the hearts are on zones I haven't done yet. Is this happening to anyone else?

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You have to explore that area, or visit a scout, to see where hearts are in zones you have not yet visited.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    You have to explore that area, or visit a scout, to see where hearts are in zones you have not yet visited.
    I know, I did visit a scout and it showed me where they are, but they don't show the heart icon on the map anymore. lol

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I know, I did visit a scout and it showed me where they are, but they don't show the heart icon on the map anymore. lol
    After you visit a scout, the areas of the map they unveil are covered back up again.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    After you visit a scout, the areas of the map they unveil are covered back up again.
    You should still be able to see the hearts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read somewhere that lv 80 zones *Orr* or whatever it is called.
    Doesn't show hearts. You have to walk and find them yourself.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhinkis View Post
    You should still be able to see the hearts.
    Nope. So I went to a heart where the scout showed me where it was, the heart wasn't on the map, but the karma vendor was already unlocked for me. I never completed this zone before

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Nope. So I went to a heart where the scout showed me where it was, the heart wasn't on the map, but the karma vendor was already unlocked for me. I never completed this zone before
    The orr zone doesnt have any. the whole place is de after de. Works will when you have a group. Ask on the map where the events are

Are you saying there are no harts showing in the level 80 zone or there are no hearts showing anywhere on any map? If your looking for hearts in Orr you can stop looking now as there are none and the dev's have stated as such back when they did the orr preview. If even hearts in low level zones are missing sounds like a weird bug you should report.

Who is John Galt?

There are no Hearts in high level zones. They are completly Dynamic event zones. Hearts were just put in to help new players get used to the system. They wont be there at level 80.

the level 70-80 zone in the north has hearts, though all 3 orr zones have absolutly none, they are just dynamic events after dynamic events so you have to use your brain and group tactics to survive there :P
    Last edited by drigoly; 2012-09-01 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drigoly View Post
    the level 70-80 zone in the north has hearts, though all 3 orr zones have absolutly none, they are just dynamic events after dynamic events so you have to use your brain and group tactics to survive there :P
    So the orr zones are end game zones?