Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

(not seeing a thread for this)

http://kotaku.com/5939779/the-next-final-fantasy

So not much was said in the presentation, apart from that it happens directly after XIII-2 Lighting's DLC, you play as Lighting, get to change her clothes (for different abilities...something... dress spheres?), 4 islands, doomsday clock.. and so on.

Sounds interesting, shame they didn't show anything significant and even trolled us with the oil painting but perhaps we'll hear more at Tokyo Game Show?

Also, haters gonna hate. People will say urgh, XIII is worst thing since ever, why make another XIII game, Square Enix lost it, where's Versus, WHY NO REMAKE VII and other pointless drivel that everyone heard multiple times. Please, keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by Talorh; 2012-09-01 at 11:14 AM.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

No clue why XIII, of all the FF games they've released, is the first threeqle (however you spell it), especially considering it's been one of the most controversial (I liked the first, haven't played the second yet).

That being said, being able to change outfits/gear! This pleases me greatly, however I'd like for them to just FINISH VERSUS NOW PLS KKTHX

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    No clue why XIII, of all the FF games they've released, is the first threeqle (however you spell it), especially considering it's been one of the most controversial (I liked the first, haven't played the second yet).

That being said, being able to change outfits/gear! This pleases me greatly, however I'd like for them to just FINISH VERSUS NOW PLS KKTHX
    I think it's more of a thing they planned from the beginning, depending on the reviews this one gets I'll maybe get the 2nd one and in turn this one.....lets hope they finally get it right this time
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"