Thread: Darkmoon Rabbit

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Killed him again today on the Sha'tar - EU, first kill I participated in happened on sunday, apparently there was one on the alliance at some point too, seems so far the spawn timer is really roughly about 48 hours...
    Another spawn on sha'tar eu this morning, once again, about two days from last one.

killed him the other day on my druid (lucky me)

15+ Year Old Account
    The forced Rez Sickness suuuuuuuuuuucks.
    "A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "

10+ Year Old Account
    Forced Rez sickness? o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

First kill got my achieve and rolled a 99 on the pet, never have to go back on that cave again WOOT

Arrived on Darkmoon Island a few days ago to see everyone in general inviting people to kill him. I joined one of the raids, and when we got over to the cave, he was already tagged. So the tanks in our group decided to taunt him into the water (because I guess he despawns after going so far in the water) and failed to tag him once he respawned. Seemed like an incredible pain with two or more raid groups trying to despawn and tag him from each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed him this weekend with a 40man raid. It was pretty fun. It's not really that hard on a PvE server, mostly you just need a lot of bodies. I wouldn't bother with tanks or healers because it seems impossible to avoid dying if he grabs you. You just have to make sure everyone is good about running back when they die (I was hitting rez timers). Everyone stay in the cave to prevent resets.

I imagine it's quiet the trial on a PvP server, but maybe that adds to the fun.

The rabbit is on the AH now for 150k gold from the guy who won the roll. No idea if it will sell for that though, though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The rabbit is on the AH now for 150k gold from the guy who won the roll. No idea if it will sell for that though, though.
    On my server its on the ah for 300k -_-

I haven't seen the rabbit in game myself yet but that clip posted on page 1...so funny! I'm gonna have to find my copy of Holy Grail and watch that film again now, haha.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

When I first heard about them implementing this I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Seems to have caused a bit of server drama, however.

Deleted
    I remember that i saw someone from my realm that he got the achievement at the last darkmoon faire.