Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Yep, we had a restart on EU servers as well.
    At 6 o'clock
    Last edited by mmoca5ac62749d; 2012-09-03 at 08:28 PM.

Stormrage - US 25 hours. We are starting to feel your guy's pain =/

24 hours+

Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    "We have gotte a reply from a GM saying it does indeed spawn more then once per faire and there may be some hidden conditions for the spawn. What he meant is unclear so please help out if you have a clue, we have been running around the map living and dead to explore for a clue but nothing, last kill on my server has been since 28hours+"

Source: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208544817
    Been waiting now for 24hrs on Borean Tundra-US. I watched the Monty Python and the Holy Grail scene. I tried taunting thin air and riding in on a Darkmoon Pony lol. I can't figure it out, if it is a secret. We even had an enchanter with us lol. So if it is indeed a timer, expect to wait at least 24hrs. If I happen to be online when it spawns I'll repost the exact timer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    "We have gotte a reply from a GM saying it does indeed spawn more then once per faire and there may be some hidden conditions for the spawn. What he meant is unclear so please help out if you have a clue, we have been running around the map living and dead to explore for a clue but nothing, last kill on my server has been since 28hours+"

Source: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208544817
    Ok, my theories are far fetched and totally wrong most of the time, so this one may as well, but:

The rabbit is seen near a cave in monty python and the holy grail, right?
    The rabbit appears when people approach it (at least the time they walked to the cave it appeared), right?

Darkmoon faire island has a cave (if I remember correctly).
    Did anything happen to it in 5.0.4?

EU-Darkmoon Fair. Killed 8.45(12/09/02) server time(morning) still no respawn.
    we also sent in tickets, but basicly got:no fuck of we aint telling game tips.
    we were basicly".but..we just wanted a hint..on the spawn time..like is it once a faire or?"
    "NO no hints! go look these websites up"
    *Gm's links the websites we already been to*
    *we downvote the gms* <.< yeh lol.
    Last edited by Kharli; 2012-09-03 at 09:34 PM.

26 hours since last respawn on Stormrage-US Honestly starting to wonder if they did take the rabbit out. Looking all over for information, can't find anything. anyone find anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldah View Post
    26 hours since last respawn on Stormrage-US Honestly starting to wonder if they did take the rabbit out. Looking all over for information, can't find anything. anyone find anything?
    Nothing yet here on Borean Tundra-US. I did hop on the MoP beta server and the rabbit is there all alone... he was not in the cave though... just out in the shallow water at the end of the shore furthest way from cave. So it appears in live that he was at least there once, ally killed him on our sever. Now it's been 25hrs here, and I do wonder if it is on a random timer where it can be anywhere after 24hrs. There must be some timed "hidden condition" that is quoted in the (alleged) GM post above. I don't think any one player can set off the conditions. Everyone is clueless until we see it next.

We downed it on Kul Tiras yesterday at 330 server time and it still has not re-spawned. People have been camped all day and night for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    "As of this rating (Monday 9/3/12, 8:09 EST), Nesingway US has two for sale, one on each side. The above link was super helpful."
    "The Rabbit first spawned on the Hyjal server at 9:42am 9/2. It didn't respawn again until 2:00pm 9/3. Sadly we still don't know if the hot fix around 8am reset it, but that is the latest on respawn rates."
    I didn't check this info.
    Source: wowhead. com / item= 80008# comments :id = 1708833

Stormrage-US Last kill 9/2/12 3:34P.M it is now 9/4/12 12:22A.M still no spawn. I'm thinking this whole rolling restart did reset the spawn timer. YAY FOR MAINTANENCE TOMORROW!!!!!!

id be more inclined to think blizz patched it out with restarts, and it will be around for the next fair, in which MoP will be out
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    id be more inclined to think blizz patched it out with restarts, and it will be around for the next fair, in which MoP will be out
    Is there even a confirmed kill after the rolling restarts anyone?

it looks like most servers can confirm at least one kill, leading me to believe he was there when DMF went up and running, but never respawned after that
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by Skillpadde View Post
    So after that 7 hour window of no spawn there's constantly a chance for it to spawn, and it will have for sure after 24 hours.
    If there is a maximum spawn time on rare spawns at all, it is at least four days.

it looks like most servers can confirm at least one kill, leading me to believe he was there when DMF went up and running, but never respawned after that
    He was not on our server, there was an original spawn and that was it.

US - Stormrage approaching 36 hours

(A) Stop bothering GMs with this type of question.
    (B) Stop listening to GMs about this type of question.

Deleted
    He will probably be back after the restart, sounds to me like they accidently added him to the game to early.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalda View Post
    He was not on our server, there was an original spawn and that was it.

US - Stormrage approaching 36 hours
    im confused by your wording, he wasnt on your server, but he was?
    I see Stupid people!

38 minutes ago (Patch 5.0.4)
    It just respawned on Emerald Dream EU, +-44 hours after the previous kill. The Darkmoon Faire fix (to enable the monthly turn-in quests) may have affected the respawn timer however.
    Taken from wow Head

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 06:47 AM ----------

im confused by your wording, he wasnt on your server, but he was?
    He was not "there" after the restart(s) or the opening this months DMF. He did spawn 15:20 after the initial DMF opening.

Deleted
    Even after the restarts it is active!
    It was seen by one of my guildmates today at 10:38 AM on the EU-server "Der Mithrilorden" while some Allis killed it.
    There is also a screenshot but I'm not allowed to post any images or links here (new registered user), but however, believe me or not ;-)
    Last edited by mmoc8086cb2656; 2012-09-04 at 10:16 AM.