Vial of Powerful Blood

Need a bunch of these to craft my gear anyone know if there's a mob that drops them? I know they can be found in moldy sacks and you can transmute them from the lower tier but if there's a mob that drops them I'd rather farm them.

Skales in WvWvW. Though you may get flamed for not fighting the enemy :P

Deleted
    Troll farming in frostgorge sound. There are like 15 people alway there on Desolation. Goes real quick + easy. However 2 hour farming yesterday got 1. 1 hour farming today got 8 today. So real RNG farming. Someone also said you could mystic forge it but ive not figured out what you need for it yet.

To be honest it is faster to forge them, I farmed 47 powerful today took me ages during which time I had a stack of 250 tier 5 bloods. Take 50 tier 5 bloods 1 tier 6 some crystals from the vendor and I think it was dust or something and turn them 50 into 10 powerfull can be between 8 and 12.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfangx View Post
    Troll farming in frostgorge sound. There are like 15 people alway there on Desolation. Goes real quick + easy. However 2 hour farming yesterday got 1. 1 hour farming today got 8 today. So real RNG farming. Someone also said you could mystic forge it but ive not figured out what you need for it yet.
    Where can i find this spot? Im just farmin the skelks in the north but they only drop t5 =/.