Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Dipshit dps always try to 1v1 my Holy Paladin for some reason.. I've been playing Holy Pala for 5 years, Your NOT going to kill me..
    Many times yes, I do 1v1 them as a healer but sometimes the fight goes on for so long more people turn up. Then I just have to /cast freedom /use rocket boost!

cya
    Sorry, I always target healers all game. Its practically my job since no one else does it. I do kill bad holy paladins and that's why I'll always target any healer. The good healers will do what you do, but my objective to kill didn't succeed. However, I'm satisfied to know that I put enough pressure on them to make them flee.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    DK's that death grip the healer away from me (I'm a DK, too), before I land a killing blow and they survive.

Druids that stupidly cyclone my healer target after I've either asphyxiated them, or am about to land a killing blow.

Priests who run in and fear everything just before I land the killing blow...

...sense a theme here?
    I 100% get what you're saying lol I hate that shit.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Sorry, I always target healers all game. Its practically my job since no one else does it. I do kill bad holy paladins and that's why I'll always target any healer. The good healers will do what you do, but my objective to kill didn't succeed. However, I'm satisfied to know that I put enough pressure on them to make them flee.
    yep if they run they aren't healing thats my motto
    Last edited by Madmajix; 2012-09-23 at 02:47 AM.