... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    202k Chaos Bolt.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    203,717 Chaos Bolt
    Enjoy the nerfs :P

I'll enjoy mine, too >_>;
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    145k starsurge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Enjoy the nerfs :P

I'll enjoy mine, too >_>;
    Oh I totally expect them, I just hope they give Destruction less dependence on cast-time spamming to generate Burning Embers as a result.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had at least a 250k+ Chaos Bolt. Popped all CDs at once, had berzerking, target had flag for WAAAAAY too long. I'll see if I can recreate tonight and post a pic.

My gear

Cleaving those onto another target is retarded op. Makes healers /crappants
    i hate people
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    It's a game. It's not real life nor will it ever be. If you want true recognition for being good at something, go play a sport and send us a link to a live stream of you winning the Gold at the next World Olympics. Until then, shut the f*ck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    154k execute, that Death Knight died quite fast.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    139k with killing spree all on same target, berserk 30% bandits

10+ Year Old Account
    80k With eviscerate on my Sub Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    202k Chaos Bolt.

Chaos bolt hits hard.
    this is unreal lol

Deleted
    I don't play a warlock, and mainly PvP on my shadow priest, and because mind blast damage was somewhat nerfed in 5.0.4, I haven't acquired too high numbers.
    But things like 45k Devouring Plague and ~55kish instant mind blasts are funny in BGs. Especially when you multidot ~5 enemy players, you can pretty much jump around and spam instant mind blasts, mind spikes and devouring plague when you get orbs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Fix chaos bolt...
    It gets power from SP (duh) and from pvp power and is a guaranteed crit. On top of that it ignores resilience, absorbs and damage reductions...

It's basicly a molotov cocktail that soaks you with lighter fluid before hitting you and then burns with the same fire shit they used in Game of Thrones to defend kings landing...

just... FIX!
    bear from now on im your biggest fun when it comes to comments you couldn't describe it better !!!

Deleted
    Mind blast hits for much less than pre-patch (I hit for 225k damage on the boss in BH at the release of 4.2, which of course was without the berserking buff and without a much higher spell power value).
    I am however able to deal insane amount of damage in a very short time frame with mind blast, devouring plague, shadow word: death and dot ticks (+ any potential procs). All together it will probably add up 120-180k damage. It doesn't really outshine other classes, but combined with the very steady high damage and incredible survivability you are pretty much unbeatable in a 1v1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Mind blast hits for much less than pre-patch (I hit for 225k damage on the boss in BH at the release of 4.2, which of course was without the berserking buff and without a much higher spell power value).
    I am however able to deal insane amount of damage in a very short time frame with mind blast, devouring plague, shadow word: death and dot ticks (+ any potential procs). All together it will probably add up 120-180k damage. It doesn't really outshine other classes, but combined with the very steady high damage and incredible survivability you are pretty much unbeatable in a 1v1.
    Good affliction still beats good shadow post-patch unless the spriest has lots of Line of Sight to run away and heal up with, even with Phantasm and Spectral Guise and such (I should know, I play both of them very well). Of course, line of sight isn't rare - but in an open field, shadow still has plenty of challenging matches - most people just don't know how to fight the new shadow yet because we're radically different than we were in pvp than before the patch.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

100K+ choas bolt (of course) mostly just using demon soul for the 30% crit boost (which boosts the damage) best thing is i did it to the same person multiple times

15k. I vendored my pvp gear for bag room before DS was released because I hardly ever used it. 0 PVP power = no fun .
    Hi Sephurik

195k Greater Healing Wave. Hey, not an offensive crit, but it was awesome.

120k chaos bolt, i guess the guy was in pve gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    203,717 Chaos Bolt
    Damn.. beat mines, 201k on a 200k bear with 6-7 flag debuff stacks and i had food, lust, flask, all CDs going with Zerk.

I hope they nerf Bolt a bit but increase ember build up. Locks are everywhere in BGs now and getting jumped by one hurts.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Damn.. beat mines, 201k on a 200k bear with 6-7 flag debuff stacks and i had food, lust, flask, all CDs going with Zerk.

I hope they nerf Bolt a bit but increase ember build up. Locks are everywhere in BGs now and getting jumped by one hurts.
    Hmm i can do around the same with Arcane Barrage and i dont have 90 lvl talents(25/30% dmg increase).
    I believe arcane is returning back with some nasty combo like PoMAB+AB+ABr with Invocation+AP+Zerker and some flask/food/pot/trinket/cloak and wep procs can clearly pwn the target faster than any other class.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my shammy - 168k Greater Healing Wave
    On my warlock - 154k Chaos Bolt