Wireless headset choices?

Somethings been irritating me for a while now. Everyday somehow my headset gets tangled with my chair..

So i'm looking for a wireless headset for PC and need some advice. If anyone has any experiences with wireless headsets then advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

A cheaper solution is to replace the cable with a shorter one and get a deskplug.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

I've used the Logitech G930 for about 2 years now and have been extremely happy with it. Unlike some other wireless headsets, you can still use this one while it is plugged in and charging.

Edit: on a full charge this thing can last 10+ hours...and it charges pretty quickly.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104399
    Last edited by Sedative; 2012-09-11 at 08:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Biggest issues I've had in the past with Wireless headsets is them dying in the middle of my raid. However if I was going with a Wireless it would be one of these three headsets completely depending on what you are willing to spend.

1. Logitech G930 USB Connector Circumaural Wireless Gaming Headset

2. Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming headset

3. RAZER Mass Effect 3 ARMORY Chimaera 5.1 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Wireless Gaming Headset

Personally I've used all 3 Headsets from friends and they are all great headsets I listed them in order of price if price isn't an object I suggest the Razer but if cost is an issue the Logitech would be fine if you want 7.1 over 5.1 or stereo then go with the corsair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?