Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    A theorization of it, or a real , wielded, Legendary? Oh wait, we need a hint from those 2 gods on that video.

I'll focus my point: those 2 guys wasn't freebie during BWE. They was on closed beta, permanently online. This kind of people should have been allowed to log for various reason, mostly Press. Now, shouln't they be the best kind of players, who had more than enough luck to be allowed to play? They discovered legendaries (and still when less mats was needed). Isn't supposed they should be the first on the planet to edit the entire wiki, spreading the huge knowledge they got during closed beta? Like make on mystic white and Black and Abyss, like how to get prereq, like how to make Legendaries. They didn't , they act as gods giving "hints". Well, they are the worst but more basic example of what kind of shit is this community.

On Guru there are just normal player who just sometimes and until they don't lose their cashflow, they share something, restricted to the minimum until they are still able to make gold. Even my son can post on guru his opinion of what mats are needed to make a legendary. But he will add chocolate for sure

I hate elitism, and BS attitude god-like " i know it, i don't share, fuck others".

Every other MMO has a community based on sharing, and price written on stone, no scam or exlusivism on TP, AH, public chat.
    The game is out since 2 fucking weeks. Stop bashing the community, the problem is with you. If you can't wait one month or two for the best recipes in the game to be on the internet than farm 24/7 and put everything you have on the mystic forge and then come here and tell us all your little secrets.

We don't care if you invested everything you had to find this recipe, we want your knowledge for free NOW!

Now, stop derailing this thread, you're fucking annoying.

Deleted
    None of this is about a fucking opinion its about screenshots and proof, we know all the materials needed and we know 99% of the numbers too (I believe the only thing we dont know is how many ecto plasms you need). Everything you say is bullshit obsecenety used over 500g trying to figure everything out and I can asure you he didnt not try to make extra money while doing it. If he had kept silent for just 1 hour about the T6 materials he could have had 1000g now if he had bought out all of them reposted for high amounts and then let the public know. Instead he told us imediatly and some people on gw2guru made some money (I personally made 2g on reselling bones).

What Lucas is saying:

"If you do something in the Mystic Forge, write it down exactly, then post it in the wiki, or try it again and see if you get the same result. Get as much proof as you can in as much details as you can, then let everyone else know."

Some people feel one go at the Mystic Forge isn't enough. If that's the case, writing "I put this this this and this in the Forge and got this, can someone else try it also and see if you get the same result" in a forum is fine. If Here forgot what he put in, don't hate him for it. Hate cycles are sad (See: Pain from Naruto). As it stands, this information doesn't need to be spread immediately, and the game's life is so young it's still in diapers. Chillax a bit.

Deleted
    Fact is the Mystic Forge is random and so is Dusk and the other legendary pre items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    None of this is about a fucking opinion its about screenshots and proof, we know all the materials needed and we know 99% of the numbers too (I believe the only thing we dont know is how many ecto plasms you need). Everything you say is bullshit obsecenety used over 500g trying to figure everything out and I can asure you he didnt not try to make extra money while doing it. If he had kept silent for just 1 hour about the T6 materials he could have had 1000g now if he had bought out all of them reposted for high amounts and then let the public know. Instead he told us imediatly and some people on gw2guru made some money (I personally made 2g on reselling bones).
    I truly hope, when time will come and someone will give a try to craft this legendary, if this formula is exact. How he knew the exact formula for a legendary not wielding one, god knows

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 08:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    What Lucas is saying:

"If you do something in the Mystic Forge, write it down exactly, then post it in the wiki, or try it again and see if you get the same result. Get as much proof as you can in as much details as you can, then let everyone else know."

Some people feel one go at the Mystic Forge isn't enough. If that's the case, writing "I put this this this and this in the Forge and got this, can someone else try it also and see if you get the same result" in a forum is fine. If Here forgot what he put in, don't hate him for it. Hate cycles are sad (See: Pain from Naruto). As it stands, this information doesn't need to be spread immediately, and the game's life is so young it's still in diapers. Chillax a bit.
    Thanks. At least one understood what i mean. This is exactly what i ask: share, write on wiki, keep writing, keep sharing, let's grow together.

A stupid utopia talking about guildwars, i know, don't worry
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-14 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Obsecenity is most likely going to get the worlds first legendary, he has everything he can buy and only need to grind about 900k karma then he is done, he knows that Dawn is RANDOM DROP (he is getting Sunrise first).

10+ Year Old Account
    Obsecenity is most likely going to get the worlds first legendary, he has everything he can buy and only need to grind about 900k karma then he is done, he knows that Dawn is RANDOM DROP (he is getting Sunrise first).
    No doubt. Still i wonder which saint or mystical god gave him the illumination of the exact formula of Sunrise

Something is wrong here, am i the only one see it?

p.s. you said he shared immediately instead of buy what needed when lowerpriced. Still you say he's ready to craft, just a matter of karma. Erm...
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-14 at 01:24 PM.

Deleted
    Its called trial and error untill you find 1 recipe and then keep going untill you have all of them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its called trial and error untill you find 1 recipe and then keep going untill you have all of them...
    And what kind of trial and error he made, attempting to craft a legendary, (it's a work in progress) now finally able to tell us what mats are needed, creating this unbalance of TP?

I guess if i insist, you get what i mean
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-14 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    I give up, ill talk to you in 1-2 weeks when the legendary is done and he tells you that everything said in that thread was correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I give up, ill talk to you in 1-2 weeks when the legendary is done and he tells you that everything said in that thread was correct.
    When back, remember to tell me which god/saint gave him the exact formula, considering it's his first legendary, ok?

Hey guys how to you make the sword with the stars I really want one thanks

Dawn is a random drop in catacombs? Or orr?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Have a look at the stats of the legendaries, they are worse than level 70 exotics. Its pathetic and not even worth the time making, other than to have bragging rights that literally no one will care about. I honestly dont understand the legendaries in this game shouldnt they be ungodly powerful weapons if they take THAT much work to make?
    That's what transmuting is for. Legendaries cannot have incredible stats because that goes against their design philosophy. Everyone who didn't make the huge grind for a legendary would be at a gameplay disadvantage. So it's basically just an awesome skin to apply to your existing weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Dawn is a random drop in catacombs? Or orr?
    Everywhere pretty much

Have a look at the stats of the legendaries, they are worse than level 70 exotics. Its pathetic and not even worth the time making, other than to have bragging rights that literally no one will care about. I honestly dont understand the legendaries in this game shouldnt they be ungodly powerful weapons if they take THAT much work to make?
    Stats are exactly the same as a lvl 80 exotic I will say this again you cant trust wikis and databases yet.

legendaries have the same stats as level 80 exotics. What makes them legendary is the amount of time to make them and the rare skin you can't get anywhere else.

So the exotic weapons required for the legendaries are gained from either super mega random drop, putting in three random exotic weapons and a mystic forge stone in the Mystic Forge, and some other freaky recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    There is an exact formula to make Quip on mystic forge.
    4 weapons on mystic, a drop, or a chest will NEVER give you back a prerequisite Stop to spread misinformation, please

Not to be offensive, but this thread is a bit useless and don't tell nothing new. Until pre requisite recipe are posted somewhere, all the effort spent to prepare your legendary is worthless.

And noone said IF and WHEN, those recipe will be published. So far, we know just how to create Malice, go figure

Collect mats, but don't waste your time too much, you will end up disappointed, discovering your last hope is make an idiot on TP rich because noone is willing to share
    This is extremely funny considering the # of pre-legendaries I got from the Mystic Forge by combining lv60 karma weapons. Sure it is very possible that Anet changed the formula after the ban wave. But then it is also very possible that they didn't. With this in mind I think Herecius's story is very believable...

p.s. If you are ignorant on the whole karma fiasco googling online will give you plenty of screenshots of people with a pre-legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    This is extremely funny considering the # of pre-legendaries I got from the Mystic Forge by combining lv60 karma weapons. Sure it is very possible that Anet changed the formula after the ban wave. But then it is also very possible that they didn't. With this in mind I think Herecius's story is very believable...

p.s. If you are ignorant on the whole karma fiasco googling online will give you plenty of screenshots of people with a pre-legendaries.
    So if you get them so easily then why are there only 1-2 on the TP at any given point? There should be at least like 50 if people are actually making them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    So if you get them so easily then why are there only 1-2 on the TP at any given point? There should be at least like 50 if people are actually making them, right?
    You only get them so "easily" if you have a huge supply of weapons to toss into the forge. Have fun farming over 1000 T1 culture weapons... Obviously you can get lucky as well.