10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...it's already been pointed out that I'm horrible at this game, STOP RUBBING IT IN.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

I wasn't trying to rub it in Deca, and please don't take things too personally. I thought it was funny is all =P

Memes are a good thing, we have some for a lot of players =p
    Fond memories of MMOC mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good to know that I was so bad that I was "funny". Thanks everyone, that makes me feel better.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have a meme right? And Deca, you are not bad, in my eyes you just need to try and find a playing style that works for you, also try not to take things to personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I don't think I have a meme right? And Deca, you are not bad, in my eyes you just need to try and find a playing style that works for you, also try not to take things to personally.
    Being kind is not the right approach, we have to constantly remind him of his horrible failure for the next few games so that he learns his lesson!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't intend to play anymore games, so that wouldn't actually work.

Something.

yeah....seriously. Try to relax and remember it's a game. I can say personally that I don't particularly care what anyone did in any of these games once it's over, and I don't think you were "so bad you were funny". I thought the statement you made was funny. There is a difference. Should you have taken a bit more time before making a snap decision at the end of the game? Maybe. Does it matter that you did not? No. It's a game, and as long as everyone had fun, that is all that matters.

Yeah, no one is keeping score (except Dyra) anyway. I don't think anyone actually cares about winning/losing outside of the game itself. The games you remember are the games that are fun, not the games you won. You'll win, lose, die on night 1, carry your team to victory, it's all part of mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am agreeing with Lysah way too much as of late.

Make it stop! It hurts! :P

I don't have a meme. I'm sad now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yeah, no one is keeping score (except Dyra) anyway. I don't think anyone actually cares about winning/losing outside of the game itself. The games you remember are the games that are fun, not the games you won. You'll win, lose, die on night 1, carry your team to victory, it's all part of mafia.
    ^_^

I took so many people to their graves because of that apparently. I won't do it any more. Unless on request.

I don't think I have a meme either. :3 Nothing to be sad about, just another thing to bring attention to yourself which in this game usually winds up with you dead.

Still waiting on a Funhouse to say if they had a QT chat thread. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    ^_^

I took so many people to their graves because of that apparently. I won't do it any more. Unless on request.

I don't think I have a meme either. :3 Nothing to be sad about, just another thing to bring attention to yourself which in this game usually winds up with you dead.

Still waiting on a Funhouse to say if they had a QT chat thread. :3
    Oh I was joking.

I'm in super smart ass mode right now. Nothing I am saying is serious.

Though I am mad at you for you getting me killed this game (even if it isn't true). See if I protect you in any future games...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Dyra, I thought I recalled some of the data saying if they died town wins, I think I proved that wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    It was pretty much my reasoning. Someone needed to die. You set yourself up and with your change in play (which honestly isn't a valid reason on day one but I was mafia and I didn't think you had a TPR...and I knew you weren't part of my mafia), so I pushed for it. It was nothing personal. It's just someone needed to die and getting a bandwagon going on you was going to be easy.
    ... I'm okay with this then. Thanks for your point, Kray.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    yeah....seriously. Try to relax and remember it's a game.
    I remembered someone that said that this is not a game/tea party,

Also, If you get bored because of the people, is not their fault, people are here to have fun in the game, not to amuse others.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    ... I'm okay with this then. Thanks for your point, Kray.

I remembered someone that said that this is not a game/tea party,

Also, If you get bored because of the people, is not their fault, people are here to have fun in the game, not to amuse others.
    it's only a game when it's not a game....I think

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well Dyra, I thought I recalled some of the data saying if they died town wins, I think I proved that wrong!
    There's always exceptions to every rule. :3 Outlier points of data and all that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    There's always exceptions to every rule. :3 Outlier points of data and all that.
    Oh and was I the only one to respond to the last riddle? *grumble mumble*
    It was a map you damn slackers.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

come on karazy, do my theme!

Also the game is a game however if I need to be for my role I'll be a ruthless dick-wad to you, lie, and agitate you if it will help me win. I never mean anything by it and Really you can't hold a grudge or you will end up resenting everyone.

<3 dyra even though dyra murdered me *bares teeth* Death to he kitten hospitals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    <3 dyra even though dyra murdered me *bares teeth* Death to he kitten hospitals.
    Type faster next time then!

Don't take it out on the kitten hospitals. Kits are treated there too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood is going on a murder spree!!! First pandas and then kitten hospitals!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    come on karazy, do my theme!

Also the game is a game however if I need to be for my role I'll be a ruthless dick-wad to you, lie, and agitate you if it will help me win. I never mean anything by it and Really you can't hold a grudge or you will end up resenting everyone.

I'm thinking about it. I'm not ignoring your PM's. Just got a lot of stuff going on (doctor decided to tell me I have to go in for a surgery on Tuesday).

Nobody has really spoken up about if they want me modding (given my lack of flavor text) and that's more what I'm waiting on before making any plans. As I said to you I'd really enjoy doing a wildlife theme (and have tons of awesome pictures I could use for the death details). I just get the feeling that others want a more game type theme or comic based theme.