All Wass had to do was sexually engage Lysah, he got a free pass. Where do I apply

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    One could think so, but there was no hidden meaning intended.

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 10:36 PM ----------

Oh you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    All Wass had to do was sexually engage Lysah, he got a free pass. Where do I apply
    As for me, I gave Everything Nice (Hanna) permission to play with my hots (SC2) beta key. She then gave it to Lysah without asking me first, and that resulted in my account being locked because it was accessed from too many different IPs. Lysah PMd me this and I wtfd, pmd Hanna about it. I opened the account for Lysah and since that day I have her as a friend on steam and on real id.

I'd rather not confirm anything sexual. But Lysah and I used to have heated arguments in mafia games a year ago when I still played actively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I mean she showed up as scum during an investigation and still managed to lynch someone else. That's impressive.
    Check out Wass in game 8 (OP of this thread has link). Early one day (I think it was D3) Everything Nice claimed seer (cop that finds werewolves) and said she had found Wass to be a werewolf (think of that as a second mafia faction). Wass claimed werewolf a while later and still managed to survive two lynches (I think it was two at least). Wass can't be that bad either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Check out Wass in game 8 (OP of this thread has link). Early one day (I think it was D3) Everything Nice claimed seer (cop that finds werewolves) and said she had found Wass to be a werewolf (think of that as a second mafia faction). Wass claimed werewolf a while later and still managed to survive two lynches (I think it was two at least). Wass can't be that bad either
    I'm still proud of this one.

I got the meme lying around somewhere.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That didn't really reflect anything on Wass other than that he effectively became useless. Since he declared himself scum he was no threat to anyone and therefore not worth wasting a lynch on.

No Town cred = no threat!
    Wrong. You wanted to Lynch me day two really bad, but I revealed Valoranos as a serial killer and deflected the lynch another day by doing that.

And I left Dyra heartbroken when I finally died.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. Reading the thread now. I was having you killed, you confessed, I decided to spare you.

Because of your confession, you removed any need to kill you, and I decided Firebert was more of a target because of the counterclaim. The second you role claimed scum, nobody wanted you dead. You had no town cred and no say.
    I meant the second day as in day two after my roleclaim, being the actual day four of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this was second day:

After which I voted Val
    You're one person Hanna. One person.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's weird, I have Lysah's meme, but not Wass'. /shrug

and I'm certain Wass isn't Lysah's type

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

My meme got erased from imgur. >.<

It's no longer available from my records. I don't have it on my files either. t.t

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, but the game played out as a vote collective through PMs with what turned out to have been every townie there was.
    I was really impressed. Every person who confessed their role to me and to whom I told who to vote for, turned out to have been legit.

I was expecting at least one fake claim in there, but no scum ever did!
    There's a reason PMs are disabled nowadays

Deleted
    Yeah it was very, very unfair how much power I had that game, and I imagined that ruined the game a bit if you were scum.
    I would not do that again
    Even worse game could have been the one with Innocent Child. Good thing he didn't realise to have the mod confirm him D1 and force everyone to claim to him via PM right away. Who was the IC btw? Can't remember

10+ Year Old Account
    My meme got erased from imgur. >.<

It's no longer available from my records. I don't have it on my files either. t.t
    I must have thought it was something different when cleaning out all my various pics on imgur a while back(I had a lot of crap that wasn't needed) or accidentally clicked it without meaning to and deleted it without seeing it :\ and it would've been on my old pc I think but it went haywire and I lost eeeeeeeverything on it so yeah, unless someone else saved it, it's gone :\ Actually, I might have had this pc by that point(game 8 I think might've been late enough) so I'll look through my pics.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 08:42 AM ----------

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN

apparently it was on this pc. Yay!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

As for me, I gave Everything Nice (Hanna) permission to play with my hots (SC2) beta key. She then gave it to Lysah without asking me first, and that resulted in my account being locked because it was accessed from too many different IPs. Lysah PMd me this and I wtfd, pmd Hanna about it. I opened the account for Lysah and since that day I have her as a friend on steam and on real id.

I'd rather not confirm anything sexual. But Lysah and I used to have heated arguments in mafia games a year ago when I still played actively.
    You do know a denial of a confirmation and not wanting speak on it. It is a direct confirmation. So tell me..

Is she Hot?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know a denial of a confirmation and not wanting speak on it. It is a direct confirmation. So tell me..

Is she Hot?

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeah

also:

^^^^ iirc, that was Anakso's doing lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw Worg. Thank you <3

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 03:52 PM ----------

Is she Hot?
    This conversation is heading in the wrong direction. Ask Lysah.

^^^^ iirc, that was Anakso's doing lol
    I think I was part of the discussion of killing Lysah in a game where she was bomb. I don't know if it was me or someone else doing it but I remember thinking that it could be WIFOMed and that it was a claim to stay alive longer as the whole "NK Lysah ASAP" was the FotM.

Aw Worg. Thank you <3

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 03:52 PM ----------

This conversation is heading in the wrong direction. Ask Lysah.
    Left on bad terms huh, damn I'm sorry. Ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Left on bad terms huh, damn I'm sorry. Ok
    Nono. We are still... what do you call it... friends.

Nono. We are still... what do you call it... friends.

So ur friends with benefits

10+ Year Old Account
    let's just ignore Worgenite on this whole matter, seems like a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    So ur friends with benefits
    I'm starting to like you.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 04:05 PM ----------

let's just ignore Worgenite on this whole matter, seems like a good idea.
    But I really do love you for finding my meme :< I thought it was lost in cyberspace.

About the Lysah matter, I only know what I know!