10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I don't care what people think often, anyone who is a friend ( i consider most of you friends except for catta) I do listen too. and I don't like fucking up and screwing over friends, thats why i dont like being mafia as much? if I mess up as a SK it's all on me and I'm 100% fine with that.

Also you don't need to kill as a Vig, thats the brighter side. If you still cannot figure it out you are almost never forced to kill that night.
    Foxxi and I have had this problem in the past lol. There was a game, back when pm'ing was still allowed, where her and I made an alliance of sorts between our two scum teams cept we didn't tell our teammates about each other and I didn't want to betray her trust so I definitely didn't tell my teammtes and Rixis got mad at me about it and ended up quitting mafia for good b/c of it lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I love being mafia/sk, but I'm an evil shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Same. I dont think I have ever played SK but I love the deviousness of being a mafia player. And I will totally screw someone if it furthers my goals. (eg Deca in the last game) however saying that I usually forgive people if they screw me over in a game. Afterall thats what it is: a game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I still love killing roles. Even though I have yet to get my revenge on Ely for killing me!!!

I like investigative roles :/

I also liked my Framer role - a pity i never got anyone framed though. I would have loved to see the shitstorm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Foxxi and I have had this problem in the past lol. There was a game, back when pm'ing was still allowed, where her and I made an alliance of sorts between our two scum teams cept we didn't tell our teammates about each other and I didn't want to betray her trust so I definitely didn't tell my teammtes and Rixis got mad at me about it and ended up quitting mafia for good b/c of it lol
    Hahahhaahahahaha, that makes me happy for more than one reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Same. I dont think I have ever played SK but I love the deviousness of being a mafia player. And I will totally screw someone if it furthers my goals. (eg Deca in the last game) however saying that I usually forgive people if they screw me over in a game. Afterall thats what it is: a game
    I'm getting real sick of being lynched. D:

I can never decide if my favorite role is cop or standard vanilla townie. On the one hand, I feel like I'm good at cop because I rarely get killed so I get a lot of good investigations before I have to RC, but vanilla townie is a lot of fun because I can be aggressive, I feel like I can take more risks, and I can say whatever I want to say, because if I mess up, it's not a huge deal because I'm just a vanilla townie.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

As they say. The VT role is the BEST role.
    I love being a VT. I miss being a VT
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    As they say. The VT role is the BEST role.
    I love being a VT. I miss being a VT
    Im VT like every game, its not that fun, I dont even get a thread to not use

10+ Year Old Account
    you could always do like Robo and make some crazy journal like qt thread lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    you could always do like Robo and make some crazy journal like qt thread lol
    But it's kel, he'd have to make a QT, crack a single nonsensical joke, and never return.

Something.

Decagon: That's just mean. O.o

Kel: Being a VT is awesome. You can point fingers, draw attention, and do all kinds of outrageous stuff. And if you are nightkilled, then you win. If you are lynched, you're not making enough outrageous stuff. There is just no downside. I'd take the role any day of the week.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

VT is a horrible role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    VT is a horrible role.
    How about a VT with the ability to harass any player overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    How about a VT with the ability to harass any player overnight?
    Like that Hodor role I had? Boring.
    Would only be decent if it was like.. extensive and customisable harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Decagon: That's just mean. O.o

Kel: Being a VT is awesome. You can point fingers, draw attention, and do all kinds of outrageous stuff. And if you are nightkilled, then you win. If you are lynched, you're not making enough outrageous stuff. There is just no downside. I'd take the role any day of the week.
    That was indeed mean I sad.
    Next game when Im VT im gonna do all kinds of crazy stuff and be really wacky

10+ Year Old Account
    Like that Hodor role I had? Boring.
    Would only be decent if it was like.. extensive and customisable harassment.
    Aww, you are not sad that I still want to get my revenge kill on you?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Aww, you are not sad that I still want to get my revenge kill on you?
    Oooh, I forgot about that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh, I forgot about that!
    How do you forget killing someone because you wanted to protect them!?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    That was indeed mean I sad.
    Next game when Im VT im gonna do all kinds of crazy stuff and be really wacky
    Hey! You know it would be true! <3

Inb4 Kel gets lynched Day 1 for claiming Mewtwo and having a valid argument to back it up.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Hey! You know it would be true! <3

Inb4 Kel gets lynched Day 1 for claiming Mewtwo and having a valid argument to back it up.
    I'd get lynched day 1 even if i was super townie and everyone knew everyones roles