Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    So is Lysah the main mod of this upcoming game and then Worgnit is co-modding or whatever? What exactly does a co-mod do? Just help organize the game?

I ask because I feel like I would like co-moding (what Krayzy did last game). Help organize the game but not have to write the narrative posts, lol.

I should probably note that I know I probs won't be allowed to do such a thing for a while. Just curious.

I have no idea, only 1 game old myself. But if it was me, I'd expect my co-mod to go down the shops and get my smokes and booze and then mash up my Vicodin tablets, Then make a model of the Forth Bridge with all the empty Carlsberg cans and maybe comb my hair. Hmmm.....maybe combing my hair is pushing it

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3 View Post
    Largehorn: I don't blame you for it, I was just wondering how something like that even happened. I'll have to watch out for Listo and keep really awesome notes, I guess.
    Yeah...the only one who you can probably safely trust is fal. Someone will ask her if she's scum and one she supposedly breaks down if that answer is yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Largehorn: I don't blame you for it, I was just wondering how something like that even happened. I'll have to watch out for Listo and keep really awesome notes, I guess.
    Yeah...the only one who you can probably safely trust is fal. Someone will ask her if she's scum and one she supposedly breaks down if that answer is yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Also, Largehorn. Not once did I lie about my role or my character.
    *Cough*Vest*cough*brokenN1*cough*

- - - Updated - - -

Also, all this talk of racial superiority, gnomes are supreme. If I were to choose a hordie though.....trolls. Definitely trolls.

Why are so many of you Alliance...WHY!?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Since they got no taste

Deleted
    Why are you guys such supremists? I'm factionally ambiguous and loving it.

You're all bad for not playing male Blood Elf. And male Draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Why are you guys such supremists? I'm factionally ambiguous and loving it.

You're all bad for not playing male Blood Elf. And male Draenei.
    You refuse to choose a side? I think alliance and horde can agree that you're a traitor and work together to eliminate you. Then we can go back to happily killing each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    You refuse to choose a side? I think alliance and horde can agree that you're a traitor and work together to eliminate you. Then we can go back to happily killing each other.
    Insinuating that either faction would see a helpful neutral agent as a threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Gnomes > everything, except Undead nothing can beat Undead.
    I knew there was a reason I like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I knew there was a reason I like you.
    Are you going to change your signature with the new gnome model, or are you going to be stuck in the ugly, low-polygon past? Honest question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    *Cough*Vest*cough*brokenN1*cough*

- - - Updated - - -

Also, all this talk of racial superiority, gnomes are supreme. If I were to choose a hordie though.....trolls. Definitely trolls.
    Wait. Do I have to take back my LaC vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Since they got no taste
    Maybe I should change it to a LaH vote...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Are you going to change your signature with the new gnome model, or are you going to be stuck in the ugly, low-polygon past? Honest question.
    If I can get Ely to make me a new sig I will probably change it. If not, then I'll keep this.

- - - Updated - - -

The Dyra quote will stay forever though.

So is Lysah the main mod of this upcoming game and then Worgnit is co-modding or whatever? What exactly does a co-mod do? Just help organize the game?

I ask because I feel like I would like co-moding (what Krayzy did last game). Help organize the game but not have to write the narrative posts, lol.

I should probably note that I know I probs won't be allowed to do such a thing for a while. Just curious.
    I am technically the co-mod, but Worgen is making me do a lot of the work because I made him use a lot of my ideas.

I don't know how everyone else does it, but co-mods really just help during the game with vote counts/etc and maybe help send out initial PMs. I think for a lot of people on this forum, co-mod really means "guy who helped me come up with all the ideas for the game." A lot of people co-mod because they have ideas for a game and want to mod a game but they don't have the time, so they team up with other people to get it done. After all, being a good solo game mod requires paying attention to the game like 12 hours a day or more.

We're a pretty casual group, though, so nobody will get too mad if a mod doesn't end the day/night exactly on time. If you want to see what it's like you can ask someone if you can help co-mod their game, I'm sure lots of people would be willing to let you try, especially if you do the boring stuff like vote counts and writing faction threads up for them.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-02-20 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, I can actually be a very easy person to read at times. Only way for me to be unreadable is essentially never to post and that would get me lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    David. Copperfield.
    Who?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I am technically the co-mod, but Worgen is making me do a lot of the work because I made him use a lot of my ideas.

I don't know how everyone else does it, but co-mods really just help during the game with vote counts/etc and maybe help send out initial PMs. I think for a lot of people on this forum, co-mod really means "guy who helped me come up with all the ideas for the game." A lot of people co-mod because they have ideas for a game and want to mod a game but they don't have the time, so they team up with other people to get it done. After all, being a good solo game mod requires paying attention to the game like 12 hours a day or more.

We're a pretty casual group, though, so nobody will get too mad if a mod doesn't end the day/night exactly on time. If you want to see what it's like you can ask someone if you can help co-mod their game, I'm sure lots of people would be willing to let you try, especially if you do the boring stuff like vote counts and writing faction threads up for them.
    To expand upon this. Myself and Keleb often team up as mod / co-mod for our games because our timezones work out so that the game is almost always covered. That and we tend to know what the other has in mind by now so we work well in coming up with ideas. In our games we'll often have either person end the day / night and we usually don't mind if the other person writes up the end of day / night message. Last game Keleb did all of that mostly because he stuck to the end of night deadline (even if night ended after only 1 hour), so it worked out so that night would end when he was waking up and I was heading off to bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, who was it in the last games dead thread that said they would help co-mod my next game with me (the game after this one)?

If I can get Ely to make me a new sig I will probably change it. If not, then I'll keep this.
    I could try and just change the face on your existing one with a face in the revealed model screenshots.
    So..
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...r/gnomeMHD.jpg - Any of them.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rtOfWoW059.jpg - Top right or bottom right.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rtOfWoW080.jpg - Not sure if the angle on that one would work but worth a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    It figures that the one with the bad angle is the one I like the most out of those. With Beta most likely coming really soon would it be easier to just wait on getting a screenshot or updates to the model viewer from then?

10+ Year Old Account

It's a mix sorta this game. I'm sorta main mod but Lysah is doing the narrative stuff as well as night action things. This game is like 80% her stuff so she'll know it better than me but I'm taking care of all the day stuff and anything else that might need tending to.

- - - Updated - - -

as for co-modding, it usually depends on the main mod and the co-mod. How much the main mod wants to do and how much he/she will delegate to the co-mod and how much the co-mod will do for the main mod lol. Some games the co-mod does as little as just post counts, others they might do as much or more than the main mod.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno about not being allowed, probably play a game or two so you see how it all works from a player's view and see more how it all goes then you can see if anyone signed up to mod(first post of the discussion thread has the list) would like a co-mod.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use Arlee as a co-mod because I work nights US time, so I have a mod presence during the day while I'm not here and at night. But for my game, everything was almost 100% my idea with a few suggestions/corrections/balancing from Arlee.

My game was chaos, but people turn into chickens when they are a traitor and basically my whole game was traitors.

Also, raisins and bananas, because things n stuff.

Deleted
    To expand upon this. Myself and Keleb often team up as mod / co-mod for our games because our timezones work out so that the game is almost always covered. That and we tend to know what the other has in mind by now so we work well in coming up with ideas. In our games we'll often have either person end the day / night and we usually don't mind if the other person writes up the end of day / night message. Last game Keleb did all of that mostly because he stuck to the end of night deadline (even if night ended after only 1 hour), so it worked out so that night would end when he was waking up and I was heading off to bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, who was it in the last games dead thread that said they would help co-mod my next game with me (the game after this one)?
    To expand on this a bit more. Co-mods are great for bouncing ideas off of. My star wars mafia would have been completely different if Keleb hadn't been around suggesting stuff and ideas. Granted it didnt go how I envisioned it, it was still nice to have someone around to sound ideas off of and see what they looked like from an outside perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I use Arlee as a co-mod because I work nights US time, so I have a mod presence during the day while I'm not here and at night. But for my game, everything was almost 100% my idea with a few suggestions/corrections/balancing from Arlee.

My game was chaos, but people turn into chickens when they are a traitor and basically my whole game was traitors.

Also, raisins and bananas, because things n stuff.
    Twas the drow game, yes? I wasn't a chicken, I was quite bold with that tracker claim day 2. Mind you, I wasn't a traitor.

I think I've been a traitor once. I like to think I wasn't too scared, I managed to win, though Dyra the SK killed me because she thought I was town. : /
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2014-02-21 at 12:09 AM.