10+ Year Old Account
    there has to be blackjack if there are hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    there has to be blackjack if there are hookers.
    Blackjack dealer will be another role I will come up with.

"Pick a player to play blackjack with each night. If you win the hand they must pay you by becoming your bodyguard for the night. If they win then you must protect them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hmm I see.
    I could come up with a doozen roles easily just by thinking of random roles to use, but the two roles I've thought of are roles that just came naturally to me and I really like and want them to be in it, I want both of them to be in it but I think only one from each person can be ha xD
    Looking forward to seeing one of them in use anyway!
    More or less how I got my 2 roles... Although I'm still working on my scum role. (mainly just trying to tune numbers as best as I can before Celtic sees it)

10+ Year Old Account
    I now want to mod a Vegas themed game...

Hmmm I could have quite a bit of fun with that. Mix in a gambling aspect into the night actions.

Okay my upcoming game is either going to be Vegas themed or Stargate themed.

This is kinda random but I just tried out WoW and it felt so bad somehow. I am used to games that have good graphics so trying to play it was kinda horrible... Also the controls were quite strange for me, the fact that I need to hold the right button to turn the camera, the weird lock on system on enemies etc... Not trying to hate post here seeing that most of you probably love the game seeing what forum I am on.

For me it wasn't really something I'd like to play, just asking whether it's possible to fix these things in some way... Also makes me wonder whether the gameplay is good in the end or not, I mean, so many people are playing it after all. It just makes me feel like I'd rather go for GW2 or something....

10+ Year Old Account
    I play GW2 when theres nothing to do on WoW. It's pretty fun leveling your first toon but after that it can be tiresome. It's dungeons aren't really that balanced and its endgame PvE is pretty much nonexistent, I don't PvP but the PvP in GW2 is basically just one giant karma farm train.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything you mentioned except for the graphics can be changed. Graphics were cartoonish to begin with and it was also designed for a game that came out almost a decade ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I now want to mod a Vegas themed game...

Hmmm I could have quite a bit of fun with that. Mix in a gambling aspect into the night actions.

Okay my upcoming game is either going to be Vegas themed or Stargate themed.
    Stargate themed is so much better than Vegas themed!
    Vegas themed I think would only really be enjoyable by people who are into that kind of lifestyle, which I think if I recall you are because you like Vegas but not many people here probably go to vegas lol.

I wouldn't necessarily mind Vegas theme, but I don't mind gambling a little occasionally. I think a lot of it would have to depend on how certain things were designed. Like too much gambling on night actions could be an issue.

That said, Stargate is a VERY rich ground for a theme. You even have some factions pre-set depending on what "era" you want to go with. You could also have some fun with something like the Zats where if like 2 people target the same person with them it's a kill instead of the role block or whatever. (I think it was 1 stun, 2 kill, 3 disintegrate right?)

10+ Year Old Account
    You are correct.

Now stop talking about it because you may give away some plans I have!

I think I still need a co-mod for that game. Don't know if I discussed that with anyone yet. Haven't really put a lot of thought into it yet since it is still a bit off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy, you gave me an idea for a role with your gambling thing lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Krayzy, you gave me an idea for a role with your gambling thing lol
    Gave myself quite a few ideas. You should sneak my name onto the list a second time so I can run back to back games.

10+ Year Old Account
    No! I wanna do my game with Beesly that will probably be lackluster in its current state compared to everything people have been thinking up P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

You are correct.

I think I still need a co-mod for that game.
    It's a talent I have? Especially for series I really enjoy? *eyes his 15 boxed sets of stargate tv seasons plus movies....*

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has 6+ months until my game. That should be just enough time to watch all the Stargate source material...

10+ Year Old Account
    You are correct.

I think I still need a co-mod for that game. Don't know if I discussed that with anyone yet. Haven't really put a lot of thought into it yet since it is still a bit off.
    Sometimes I really want to help co-mod but I know I would be horrible since its in my nature to always agree with someone... that and all I'm good at is being here unless I'm asleep or at work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    It's a talent I have? Especially for series I really enjoy? *eyes his 15 boxed sets of stargate tv seasons plus movies....*
    I am confident they will always be on Netflix or Amazon so I don't buy the DVD's.

Everyone has 6+ months until my game. That should be just enough time to watch all the Stargate source material...
    MORE than enough time, I mean you can get through the earlier seasons in 2 days if you watch really hardcore. It's what, 45m an episode? 20ish episodes each season? 15 seasons = 225 hours. Oh plus 4 movies, so 230ish. That aint so bad! 10 days, 20 if you only watch half the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should probably work on my game. 6+ months you say? Fuck it. Procrastination!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Sometimes I really want to help co-mod but I know I would be horrible since its in my nature to always agree with someone... that and all I'm good at is being here unless I'm asleep or at work!
    A co-mod is just needed to bounce ideas off of sand to give their own ideas. If you know the source material then you'd be fine.

During the game, especially my games, all you really have to do is the occasional vote count.