so I have been back to check a few times now, anyone going to actually run a game?

@Strikered: No idea. At this point I'd have made a game myself if I had had a computer...

Laptop update: Monday!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

So what you’re saying is game Tuesday Danner?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    So many new players here. Their avatars and sigs are kind of dejavu. Not sure where I've seen those before.
    Damn new people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Gods only know who strikered actually is, but I think the newest players are myself and Shinela in that order, and we’ve been here since late summer
    Rude

10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm new too! The next game will be my second! I hope everybody is patient with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    Rude

10chars
    Wait I thought you were a returning player?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    I'm new too! The next game will be my second! I hope everybody is patient with me!
    Oddly good a mafia for a noob; I think it's time to go full Scooby doo on you!

*rips off mask*

*reveals Graeham*

I KNEW IT!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Wait I thought you were a returning player?

- - - Updated - - -

Oddly good a mafia for a noob; I think it's time to go full Scooby doo on you!

*rips off mask*

*reveals Graeham*

I KNEW IT!
    I never played on mmochampion before
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

So what you’re saying is game Tuesday Danner?
    Laptop update: Not monday!
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Your laptop sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Your laptop sucks.
    His laptop sucks in so much hot air that the fan broke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danner, you're being very irresponsible with the amount of time it takes too fix your laptop.

Sincerely, MMOC Mafia players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Danner, you're being very irresponsible with the amount of time it takes too fix your laptop.

Sincerely, MMOC Mafia players.
    I agree with Crackle. How dare you take so much time. You need to get your priorities straight.

I can only accept this extremely valid criticism. And honestly, this is why I have historically ended up buying a new laptop whenever the old one broke down, it just takes too bloody long for any trivial repairs to be done.

It's just that the new one was but 5 months old. Buying a new one already feels... wrong.

I now have a postal tracking number. Status of 6 hours ago is that the laptop is "in transport" out of Oslo. Hopefully in the direction of my location, and not Ulan Bator.

Once I have it, I will have no choice but to start making a new Mafia game. I have given it loads of thought already, but the details require actual work I can't do in my head.

mildly disappointed

7+ Year Old Account
    Once I have it, I will have no choice but to start making a new Mafia game. I have given it loads of thought already, but the details require actual work I can't do in my head.
    Thats when you just go old school and write it down on paper til that laptop is available

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Thats when you just go old school and write it down on paper til that laptop is available
    What is this paper you speak of?

In the long long ago, in what is now called the 'dark' ages (before computer screens were invented), a barbaric tradition existed whereby people actually used their hands for purposes other than typing and masturbation. It is said that during this horrific and soon-to-be forgotten time a substance existed that was similar to a touch screen, but instead of using one's finger to interact with it, they used razor sharp weaponry called pencils filled with a toxic substance called lead in order to hack out crude-looking letters in their early attempts to communicate using written language. This substance upon which these words were carved into was, necessarily, referred to using a harsh and guttural word, since those people lacked the refined sensibilities of modern man and our more sophisticated naming conventions. And thus, though it pains me to even type it, I present to you the origin of the word 'paper'.
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2019-03-06 at 12:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that in the Pokemon franchise, the professors are not the only ones named after trees...something I should have realized 20 years ago was that Ash is also a type of tree, therefore Ash Ketchum is also named after a tree. This news shall revolutionize the Pokemon world. That is all.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, Scorbunny is cutest new starter and any opinions saying otherwise are blatant lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for being quiet. I got a new job about a month now and things are a bit hectic, but hey, if a game happens, I'm game.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt