• 81-100 $

2 0.62%
  • Over 100 $

11 3.38%
  • waaaaay over a 100 $

20 6.15%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am ashamed to say .... a lot more than 200 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    WOW, what have you bought?

Deleted
    None so far and im almost fully exotic geared from the karma set. I was tempted to buy some gems and exchange them for gold to get all my trinket pieces but decided to hold off and im glad I did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siaer View Post
    The boosts are rubbish anyway. 50% extra XP from mobs for an hour? The vast majority of your XP doesn't come from mobs anyway. I can see maybe the crafting one being useful for those that are impatient, but even then, it doesn't make you level faster, it just gives you more XP each time.

I have bought a new character slot so far. Out of the 8 'classes' there are only 6 that interest me, so I figured get another char slot so I can have one of each.
    I was thinking about a char slot, but honestly, my hands are quite busy rotating 5 chars. I'll try Warrior or Necro but after i'll have those 5 at max level.
    The bag slots for now are fine, i might consider getting more space in the future but agian, for now i'm ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I bought little Ragnaros in Blizzard store because I found the thought hilarious of having him out while fighting Raggy in Firelands. While the pet is cute it just felt WRONG. Spending RL money for ingame items just feels wrong to me. I don't know maybe I'm sentimental, but I like to separate game world from real world and cash shops blur that line to a degree I'm not comfortable with.
    Ouch, don't try LotRO then.
    I respect your approach, i don't agree, but understand.
    Last edited by mmoc6322d2f7bc; 2012-09-14 at 11:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    Did you buy the whole cash shop? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Don't have a max level account so I don't care about slots or bank or armours.
    I refuse to buy keys due to my unfortunate events on DoTA2.
    I have more chests than I care to count in my vault, I good number of keys spread about my account. I stopped opening chests once I realized I was dragging most of the items into space just so I had vault space again. Then to charge more than a dollar per key, these guys are nut. I used to think the LOTRO store was silly but the ANET one is beyond the pale
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    €54,99 on the game itself.
    What is worth fighting for?

$0. Don't like the cosmetic options so there isn't really much of interest or use for me. Just bought 1 character slot for 1.80 gold and that was that. Not sure if I'll play every class but 1 extra slot is good enough for now.

Don't craft and not a pack rat. No use for extra bank space yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought little Ragnaros in Blizzard store because I found the thought hilarious of having him out while fighting Raggy in Firelands. While the pet is cute it just felt WRONG. Spending RL money for ingame items just feels wrong to me. I don't know maybe I'm sentimental, but I like to separate game world from real world and cash shops blur that line to a degree I'm not comfortable with.
    I spend $20-$23 (seen about 11 this year thus far) each time I go see a movie and that's an experience that doesn't stay with you afterwards in any physical form.

The little Blizzard pets are mine to reuse until their servers shut down (unless they transfer to Titan as well which is highly probable). So I bought 4 pets at $10 a piece and gave a guildie 150k gold to buy the other 3 pets for me along with all three of the mounts.

Long story short, its highly affordable and very subjective entertainment.

I've thrown $40 at GW2 thus far to increase bag/bank space and for a few keys and boosters (speed and karma boosters). That's about all I'll probably throw at the game though as I'll just be gem converting from here on out.

The game and each expansion as it came out. Monthly fees for several years. At least 5 server transfers. $100 doesn't come close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought the game, not sure if I will ever buy something additional.

Quote Originally Posted by Holydorf View Post

O c'mon. If they put some nice looking cosmetic gear, i would get it, and i wouldn't feel like a "cheater".
    But i'm not a fan of boosts in general, so i know what you mean.
    The ones i found in BL chests are eating space in my bank...
    Really hate the boost. WOOOOOOO a key for the treasures. Oh. Boosts. Meh.
    You can't even sell them, so yes, they're just sitting in my bank -_-
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Deleted
    49 Euros on the game itself, nothing more so far.

I'm really waiting to see how much longevity the game has before I start investing into it. I'm not averse to spending money on useful things, I'm just conservative and like to make sure it's money well spent.

I could see myself paying for more bank space and a pair of sunglasses eventually. Then again, since I play a lot I may just be able to get all that stuff with Gold instead.

The game also tends to dump a whole lot of boosters on you which I haven't used thus far. I don't see the need to ever pay for those.

Deleted
    50 € . The only thing I could see myself spending money on in the future are additional character slots.

Deleted
    Crafting boost are the only one worth it (because if you stockpill crafting mats and use them all during the 30min).

I'm very disappointed by the chest, based on the one I got for free (got like 6-7 keys from quest/zone completion ect). You get only consumable with very high chance of useless ones: Grats 1 remote bank access 1 charge SERIOUSLY?

Otherwise I feel like I would be ready to buy cosmetic gear but I do not like the current available gear. While I like the idea of town gear, they should add an "auto switch to town gear after X second out of combat" or something.

Might spend some money for bag slots and bank space at some point, at least to support new content.

Outside of buying the game, none so far. I was half temped to buy the plate armor skin tho, as I was sick of the chainmail armor on my norn warr by level 5, and i'm still rocking the stuff at level 26, heh.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought Lil Ragnaros just to have a cooking fire that followed me around and never went out... As far as GW2, I've paid $35 for gems and plan to keep it at that for at least the next two months. Using the "no sub fee" rationalisation for spending money =p

Deleted
    I chose $0, even though I've bought the game itself.

$50 on day 1 so I could unlock some character slots and have a few gems leftover in case I needed them from something else.

Including purchasing the game and digital deluxe upgrade? $80. Aside from that? $0.

Well technically I had an extra ~2k gems after buying DD upgrade (they didn't have an increment that was exactly 2k gems), so I guess like $10. I used that to buy character/bank/bag slots!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing yet, debating 2 character slots and bag upgrades. Kinda disappointed in the offerings atm. $30 just to have all classes available and another god knows how much to make your bank actually useful is the biggest scam. I haven't read a lot of people complaining about it, but it's a serious issue. They purposefully stuff you with junk as you level to try and load your bank. Every silly item from chests I just delete immediately.

When they offer a $30 package that will unlock max storage and characters then I will reconsider. I will not be price gouged.